Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something Borrowed

The next morning I woke up feeling slightly confused. Everything from the night before felt like a big blur. I tried to go back to sleep but a shrieking noise was keeping me awake. It took me a moment to realise that nobody was shrieking. It was simply my house phone.

I sat up to go and answer it but it went to my answering machine and the message played out loud. It was Gerard "Mikey, please answer your phone I'm so scared! Frankie didn't come back last night!"

Somebody sat up next to me causing me to jump. I looked at the figure next to me. I couldn't see who they were, not without my glasses. It took me a moment to find my glasses and put them on so I could look properly. My heart started pounding in my chest. The person sitting next to me was Frank Iero, my brother's fiancee.

"Oh... My... God..." I muttered, going bright red.

Frank's eyes widened "Mikey-"

"Oh my god!" I shrieked, falling out of bed and feeling around for my clothes. I grabbed the duvet and covered myself without it. My hand ran along the floorboards trying to find my clothes. It connected with Frank's tee-shirt. I stood up and threw it at him "Quick! Don't be naked!"

The phone started ringing again and I panicked "It's Gee. What should I do?"

"Don't answer it!"

"But he'll know something's going on!"

"Just ignore it."

"Mikey..." It was Gerard on the answer phone again "I'm really upset, I think Frankie might be cheating on me. Please call me ba-"

Frank pressed a button on my house phone, causing the answer phone to stop talking "Look, I'd better be going."

"Yes, you should." I agreed.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. But he didn't. Instead, he gave me one last long look before turning and running out of my apartment. What had I just done? The phone started ringing, forcing me to stop thinking about Frank for a second. Before I realised it was Gerard. And if I answered he'd stop quizzing me about Frank. But I couldn't ignore him.

With shaking hands, I reached for the phone and pressed accept "Hello?"

"Mikey! I have been phoning you all morning! Where have you been?"

"Sorry, I was in the shower..." I lied "What is it?"

"Frankie didn't come home last night! I spent the whole night awake and worrying!"

"Gerard, you were so drunk I highly doubt you even lasted the car ride home."

He groaned "Alright fine you got me there. But I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find him anywhere! He better have been hit by a bus or something..."

"Gerard don't say that!"

"Do you think he's cheating on me?"

"No!" I answered a little too aggressivly. I coughed "No, he loves you."

"Well I know he loves me." Gerard hissed, clearly irritated "Obviously. Did you see him last night at all after we left?"

"Oh uhh yeah I did." I said rather truthfully. Then I started lying "He was with Bob. They were watching a game."

"At one in the morning?"

I slapped my forehead "It was something european... Cricket, maybe?"

"Cricket?" Gerard repeated. There was a beeping noise down the phone "Oh hey it's Frank, I'm gonna ask him about this cricket crap. I'll call you later."

"No, wait-" But Gerard had already hung up the phone. I sighed heavily "Cricket?" I asked myself, sinking to my knees. My head hurt really bad. 'Good!' I snapped at myself 'You deserve this pain!'

I rested my head on the edge of my bed. Now that I was alone, my mind started drifting...

"You need to remember this stuff." Frank said, pointing at a piece of paper in front of me that said 'EBGDAE' "If you wanna learn how to play guitar."

"I play bass."

"Either way." Frank laughed "Look come on, I'll start us off. 'Easter Bunny Goes Dancing At Easter.'"

"That was stupid."

"Let's see you think of something better!" Frank teased with a cheeky grin.

"'Eddy Ate Dynamite. Good Bye Eddy.'"

"Ooh switching it round. I like it!"

"How's about, Every Bad Girl Deserves An Egg?"

Frank roared with laughter "And [/mine
was stupid?"

Somebody hissed at us to shush. We rolled our eyes "I thought this band camp, not law school." Frank whispered causing me to giggle. Suddenly he took my hand in his causing me to go silent "How about... When we're finally old enough, we go out for dinner or something?"

I was silent before smiling and saying "It's a date."/]



That night, I couldn't stand it any longer. I was desperate to phone Gerard and find out what was going on with him and Frank. I was about to phone him when his cell phone rang mine. "Hello, Gee?" I asked, not wasting a second answering it.

"No, it's Frank."


[A/N] - Sorry it's so small and crappy :'(
Sign up to rate and review this story