Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Commit This to Memory

ALIENS

by XxLiveyourlifExX 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 1265 words

0Unrated
ALIENS

Braelyn, Chelsea, and the boys got maybe two hours of sleep before they had to be up for the radio interview. But they did it and they did it happily. Braelyn even smiled at Topher when he woke them the next morning. She even managed to look cute.

At the radio station, Braelyn was again excited. Kidd Kraddick was the morning show she listened to every morning since forever. The interview went like the rest, with the boys being asked questions first. Then the radio hosts turned their attention to Braelyn.

“So, Braelyn, we hear you’re a local act?” Kidd asked.

“Yes, sir.”

“I can tell from the fan response at the show last night and from the people we have outside,” J.C. said. “For those of you who can’t see, there’s a group of kids outside with signs that say ‘We love you Ms. Braelyn!’ It’s awesome.”

“Ya, those are my kids,” Braelyn explained. “I help out with a marching band program in the fall, and those are the kids I teach.”

“That’s so cool,” Al said.

They continued to ask her the usual questions and Braelyn gave them the usual answers. Then Kelly had an outburst. “I know where I’ve seen you before!”

“Oh? Where?” Braelyn asked.

“Didn’t you play a show with a bunch of other women artists that benefited the Susan G. Koleman Fund last spring?”

“Ya. I did. That was such a cool show.”

A couple of more questions for Braelyn and a few more for all of them. Then they performed for the people outside and did the meet and greet. Braelyn had more fans than normal and she couldn’t help but grin the whole time. After being thanked by the radio station people, they all loaded the bus and were on their way to the hotel in Frisco.

On their bus ride, Addi called Braelyn to thank her for the night and to chat for a bit. Braelyn ended the conversation as they pulled into the hotel, citing lunch time. In the hotel, after showers, Team Frankie, minus Chelsea who had to do some actual work, gathered in Frank’s master suite to watch television. Braelyn, in between the two boys, had control of the channel. They settled on some history channel show. Frank fell asleep first.

“That’s just lies!” Braelyn said sitting up, disputing some ‘fact’ that the show had given.

“Probably,” Mikey replied lazily.

Braelyn continued to watch the show sitting up. She yawned a few times and started to doze off, still sitting up. When she began to sway, Mikey tugged on the back of her t-shirt to get her to lay down. Braelyn fell into Mikey, her head falling to his chest.
“I’m so sleepy, Mikey,” she mumbled, her eyes closing.

“Go to sleep, Braelyn.”

“I can move,” she murmured, starting to push away.

“You’re fine,” Mikey replied, in what he hoped was a nonchalant way.

Braelyn sighed and relaxed, “Night, Mikey.”

“Night Braelyn.” She was asleep in minutes. Mikey smiled down at the girl laying on his chest.

“Smooth, bro,” Frank whispered. He was turned on his side facing Mikey, curiosity in his eyes and a knowing grin on his face.

“Shut it,” Mikey whispered back, flipping him the bird.

“So how long has this been going on?”

“Seriously, shut the fuck up, she’s sleeping.”

“Fine,” Frank said, still grinning, “But this conversation’s not over yet.”

“Whatever,” Mikey muttered. When Frank rolled over, Mikey turned his attention back to the television, a wide smile on his face. He, too, fell asleep quickly.

Frank woke up before the other two and he smiled at his two friends. Then he went to go find Chelsea. Mikey was awake and flipping channels when Braelyn opened her eyes. She jolted when she realized her position and she sat up real fast.

“Sorry,” she muttered, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“It’s fine,” Mikey said, slightly disappointed at her quick reaction.

“I’m gonna go find Chels.”

“Ok.” Mikey focused on the television so his unhappiness wouldn’t be evident.

Braelyn left the room, thoughts racing. She had just woken up literally in Mikey Way’s arms. What was going on? Not that it was bad. She didn’t know.

“Woah, kid,” Frank said almost running into her.

“Sorry, Frankie,” she said, turning into her room.

“Brae, what’s up? You look like you just saw a ghost.” Frank said following her, shutting the door behind him. “Tell me what’s wrong?”

Braelyn collapsed onto her bed and sighed. “Um. I just woke up and I,” she paused for a little too long.

“You were sleeping on top of Mikey,” Frank finished for her. When she looked up at him in surprise, he said, “Ya I saw it.” He was grinning.

“Stop smirking at me like that.”

“What? I think it’s cute.”

Braelyn groaned and put her hands over her face.

Frank sat down beside her. “As Mikey’s friend, I have be a little offended for him because of that groan.” When Braelyn didn’t laugh along with him, he continued, “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want to be that girl,” she said through her hands.

“Which girl? There’s a lot of girls.”

“Ha ha. I don’t want to be that girl on tour who hooks up with someone then ruins everything for everyone.”

“Shut up. That’s not a real thing.” Frank pulled her hands away from her face. “Tour brings people closer together. So you happen to find someone you care for on it. You found me, I like to think we’re pretty close. I found Chels. It happens. Besides, I think Mikey really likes you.”

“I don’t know what to do,” Braelyn moaned.

“Just take it a step at a time. Let things happen naturally,” he replied with a flamboyant hand gesture. Braelyn laughed. “Finally, happy Brae. Now, I’m hungry. Chels and I were gonna order in. Do you want in?”

“Yes please. Where are you ordering from?”

“I don’t know, I was supposed to be finding menus.”

Braelyn got up and went to Chelsea’s room. “Hey Chels, how do you feel about Mexican?”

“It’s delicious,” she replied.

“Sound good for noms?”

“Let’s do it.”

Braelyn went and found the menu and gave it to Frank and Chelsea. Then she went to find Mikey. He was still lying on Frank’s bed watching television. She sat down next to him and said softly, “Hey.”

“Hey,” his eyes didn’t leave the screen.

“So we’re ordering food, do you want any?”

“Sure,” he said, looking over at her. She was sitting cross legged about two feet away from him, her hands clasped in her lap, staring at her interlaced fingers. She looked up, again tucking her hair behind her ear and smiled.

“Awesome, we’re getting Mexican. Sound good?”

“Sounds awesome.”

“K, I’ll go grab the menu.” She launched herself off the bed and traipsed out of the room. She returned a few minutes later with a menu and handed it to him. “I love the enchiladas.”

They all ordered and Team Frankie ate in the living room all together while they heckled people on Survivor.

A/N: Finished writing it and immediately wanted feedback, so here I am. I wonder if anyone gets the title? Also, Izzy is great for being such a prompt reviewer (and I love you too). GO REVIEW! K. Hearts, Corri
Sign up to rate and review this story