Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Found Something like Love Under A Sink

Welcome to the Black Parade

by GerardAllTheWay 4 reviews

It's time to go back to school, and Frank can't get Gerard out of his head. Gerard doesn't want to be stared at...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 556 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I sat on the bus thinking. Thinking about Gerard and how frail he seemed on Saturday, when he told me about his little brothers running away, and I remember the floods of tears. Seeing people crying usually made me cry. And I also remembered the thoughts- that I had thought Gerard was cute. And damn, I knew I was right.

Gerard's POV

I wiped the eyeliner under my eyes for the fifth time. I couldn't do my eyeliner for shit today. I was still shaky over pouring my heart out to Frank. I barely even knew the guy. And now he pretty much knew my life story. I reached for my eyeliner again and retraced the black lines. This time I got it right, and I stepped back to appreciate- or more likely, criticize my appearance. I was happy with the grey skinny jeans, and I thought the white shirt with a black vest made me look good. I left my hair untamed, as per usual. I grabbed my bag and was about to open the door when a crying Mikey fell through it. "Mikey.." I gasped before falling next to my brother. "G-Gee.. I-I'm s-such a f-f-fucking idiot." Mikey sobbed into the carpet. "What's wrong? Mikey Way, tell me what's wrong with you." I demanded, holding my brother tight in my arms.
"I-I'll be fine. Can you tell Ms. Whittington that I'll be late for first period?" He smiled through tears and pushed his glasses up his nose.
"Sure." I helped him up, and took him to his room. I got my bag, and got my car keys. I rarely drove but Mom was away and I had to drive myself to school.
"Mikey, you need a ride?" I called.
"Nah, I'll be fine."
"Sure?"
"Yeah, Gee."
I grinned and left.

Frank's POV

I walked into school and the first thing I did was cop a glance of Gerard. He had on grey skinnies that just screamed, "I HAVE A SEXY ARSE" and a white dress shirt with a waistcoat over it. I think I was about to melt. I slipped behind him and poked his sides. He squealed.
"Please leave me alone, Kar-" he began to say before he turned around.
"Boo."
He slapped me.
"Shit, don't scare me." He smiled slightly.
"Any news on your little brother?" I asked warily. Gerard grinned.
"He came home this morning. He's home." I breathed a sigh of relief, I had been worrying about Mikey and Gerard all Sunday and all of this morning.
"Great. Maybe you two should come round later today?" Gerard smiled.
"Yeah. Maybe we will. I'll ask him."

Gerard's POV

I was told to ignore Frank, but I just couldn't. He was lovable and awesome and he seemed to understand me. When I told him about Mikey coming home, he smiled and almost hugged me. I almost wish he HAD hugged me. We sat together in most classes, and usually got in detention a lot. I learned he LOVED coffee, like me. At lunch, he, Mikey and an sat together. I felt happy. I hadn't been truly happy in such a fucking long time. Not since she had hurt me.

A.N- REVIEW PLEASE!! I would loooove your feedback. See you in a few minutes when I write the next chapter!!
Sign up to rate and review this story