Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

CALLING ALL LONDONERS

by AlteredStateOfMind 4 reviews

Need some help for my story "I Think I'll Blow My Brains Against The Ceiling". If you're from London or have visited and are well informed, CHECKTHISOUT.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-15 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 246 words

0Unrated
Hello loves :)


If you're reading this, you are hopefully from London or have visited and are such a wonderful person that you decided to help me out, yeah?

If so, I'd GREATLY APPRECIATE IT if you'd answer these questions for me. I've reached a point in my story where Frank and Gerard are about to go exploring the beautiful city of London and, sadly, I have never had the pleasure of visiting and being from Florida and all, I don't have any friends who can help me out. I know I could be a lazy author and not go into depth on the cultural side of it but I want to and I'm honestly interested. You can be as vague or as descriptive as you like while answering these questions, any help is appreciated.


1. What do you do for fun?

2. What are typical stores/restaurants people go to?

3. What's in style when it comes to fashion? (keep in mind Gerard and Frank's style as well)

4. What drugs are more easily accessible or you've heard are accessible?

5. What's the weather like around early September?

6. What are the locals like? (friendly, hostile, etc.)


Any extra info you'd like to throw in there is appreciated as well, thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me out!

Oh, and if you haven't already, check out the story this is all gonna go towards: http://ficwad.com/story/177902
There are 11 chapters so far, and many more to come.


-ASMx3
Sign up to rate and review this story