Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Headfirst for Halos

Headfirst for Halos

by SimplexMinded 1 review

Vallon is a student at a school for Angels. What happens when she finds a tortured Gerard Way, the devil's son being held captive in the basement of the school? Even worse, what happens when she fa...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-08 - 3993 words

1Exciting
I sat in class, tapping my finger on the desk, eyes glued to the clock. God, could this teacher get any more boring? My mind wandered to my home and I wondered about my parents. Did they miss me? Did they notice I was even gone?

“Valon…..Valon…VALON!”

My head shot up to find the entire class was looking at me. My teacher, Gabriel was looking at me with expecting eyes. “Could you please answer my question Valon?”

I lowered my head trying to hide behind my long black hair. “No mam’” ]

“And why not Valon?” Gabriel’s short golden hair was tucked behind her ears. It matched her long white gown and golden wings….Yeah wings.

“Because I wasn’t paying attention.” My voice was soft and timid. It was better to act scared than to be brave. When you told them they were wrong, they didn’t like that.

“And what could have possibly held your attention better than I Valon?” Her voice was stern and cold.

“I’m sorry mam’, I won’t do it again.” This time I looked in her eyes to show her I was being serious and telling the truth. Before she had a chance to say anything, the bell rang and the class began to leave. Slowly, I sighed thankful for that bell. When I stood up, I was joined by my two best friends, Leiah and Mary. Leiah threw her arm around me laughing. “Alright, what was it this time?”

I shook my head and smiled. “Nothing. Just spacing out like always. Thank god for the bell.”

Leiah laughed, “Don’t thank God yet, I hear he’s a stickler for the rules.”

Leiah shook her head, her long golden hair rested softly on her white wings.

See, I go to a school for Angels. When children are born, sometimes they are born with these nubs on their backs. Parents think they are a mutation or a medial problem so when the doctors take them into ‘surgery’ they swap the baby out with another one. Those nubs are actually wings. The baby’s are then taking to Heaven’s Sanctuary where they are raised and sent to school. Our teachers are, Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Chamuel, Jophiel and Zadkiel, the Archangels.

The problem? Most angels have long golden hair and white wings I however have long black hair and grey wings. I like dark clothes and music from earth which is kinda illegal but whatever. Yeah, I’m kinda the outcast.

“Lunch?” Mary asked, her golden hair falling in her face due to her shyness.

“Sure, why not. Its about that time.” I shrugged tossing my black hair to the left and out of my eyes. We walked down the white halls to the lunch room and stood in line waiting for our slop. Leiah stood behind me talking about some boy that she met on the way here and Mary stayed quiet.

“Leiah, you know your not supposed to be talking to boys!” I scolded her playfully.

“Well yeah but he was soooo cute!” She put her hands up to her chest and smiled doing a half spin. We both laughed and walked to an empty table in the back of the dinning hall. After sitting down, Mary started playing with her food.

“Mary, are you ok?” I looked at her concerned.

She shrugged “yeah, just tired.”

Leiah shook her head “That’s the lamest excuse ever. Come on girl, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, really. I haven’t been getting much sleep lately.” Mary lowered her head and took a bite out of her food. “I’ve been having these weird dreams.”

Leiah leaned forward with a smile on her face. “Oh yeah, what about?”

Mary shook her head. “That’s the thing, I don’t remember.”

I nodded. “ya know, they say that your dreams are a vision of your future or what your subconscious wants to happen.”

“Well, I hope its not cause all I remember from my dreams are fire.”

Leiah shoved a mouth full of food in her mouth then tried to speak. “Welf, donf furry boutf if.”

“Leiah, swallow before talking please.” I said, joking her but being serious at the same time.

She swallowed, bowing her head then looking back up, tossing her hair out of her eyes. “I said, well don’t worry about it. Its just a dream. Besides, if this place was going to catch on fire, I would know about it.”

I looked at Mary with a smile, then pointed at Leiah “yeah, she’d be the cause of it.”

Leiah held her head up and threw her arms in the air. “Exactly!”

There was a small silence before we all started laughing, knowing that its not far off from the truth. Leiah hated this school. She was what you would call a pretty punk. She looked the part of a beautiful angel but acted like a rebel to anything.

“You know Leiah, there is this band on earth that has an album called You’ll Rebel To Anything. I feel like it was named after you.” I spoke in a slight hush due to the archangels being around the room and music from earth being illegal.

“Oh yeah? What band?” Leiah asked, shoving a spoon full of food in her mouth.

“Mindless Self Indulgance.” I replied, taking a bite out of my bread.

Leiah nodded “yeah, I think I remember seeing something about them in your room one day. They looked interesting. Listening party one day?”

“Sure why not.” I shrugged and smiled, finishing my lunch.

“Well, ive gotta head to class, catch you cats later?” I said, standing up with my tray in my hand.

Leiah and Mary nodded. “Right behind ya love.”

We waived goodbye and headed our separate ways. As for me, I was headed to History being taught by the oh-so-wonderful Archangel Raphael. My sandal covered feet walked slowly on the stone hallway floor making soft tapping sounds as my heals clicked. My hands were wrapped around my chest, holding my books. The halls were empty due to the fact that most of the students being in other classes and this hall being a lesser used one.

“What are we going to do about it?”

I stopped when I heard the voice of Raphael. He sounded serious and slightly scared. I pressed my back against the wall and held my breath as I listened in on the conversation.

“We can not keep something like that near the students!” The voice of Uriel spoke, soft and low yet keeping a stern tone.

“The Lord says we must keep it here for us to guard. If it gets out it could end this world.” Rafael said.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, wondering what they could have been talking about. The wall was cold as it rested against my skull making me shiver. My heart was pounding as I tried to breathe slowly so they didn’t know I was there but the fear of being caught made my palms sweat. Suddenly I heard them start to walk in my direction and I bit my lip, praying they didn’t see me. My hands clenched around the books pressed to my chest.

“Valon?”
My head jerked over to see Rafael standing next to me with a confused look on his face. “Oh um…Archangel Rafael, I was just um…heading to…class” I mentally kicked myself for stuttering. What was I so nervous about? I was heading to class. I lowered my head and became they shy little girl in class once again, hiding behind my black hair.

“Well, you better get going then or you’ll be late.” His tone was suspicious and he eyes me like I was hiding something.

Nodding my head, I gripped my books one more and took off to class. “Yes sir!”





I kept my head down as the bell rang, signaling the end of class. My mind was consumed with the conversation I had heard on my way to history. What could be so dangerous that needed to be contained under the school? I knew the Archangels were the guardians of heaven and all but to need all 7 of them to guard something? That had to be a powerful evil.

“Hey Valon!” I turned around when I heard Leiah calling my name as I was walking out of school. Her long blond hair swayed in the wind as she ran to catch up to me, Mary trailing behind her. My mind was so focused on what I had overheard I had forgotten about meeting them t the lockers.

“Hey” I smiled, stopping to wait for them to catch up. Once they were next to me, Leiah began the expected questioning as to why I hadn’t met her at the lockers.

“Sooo, why weren’t you at the lockers today?” Leiah asked, poking me in the shoulder while grinning and walking backwards.

I shook my head, trying to ignore her. “I just forgot.”

Mary sighed. “Since when did you forget to meet US?”

“I just had something on my mind! Am I not allowed to think haha” I laughed shaking my head. I figured I would amuse them before letting them in on what was really on my mind.

Leiah poked me again, “But you never think!”

I jokingly pushed Leiah “Oh whatever!”

We laughed as we made out way back to the dormitories. The golden gates that lined the building were rimmed in a thin white cloud. There was a plaque that was placed in the center of the arch that read ‘Golden Gates’. As we walked under the gates we were met by several other angels who were talking and carrying on conversations. All of them had their white wings folded in behind them, their golden hair resting loosely around their shoulders. They waived at us, smiling then going back to whatever they were talking about before we arrived. The halls were white stone, smoothed out in a soft layer of satin-like feel. The ceiling was covered in beautiful paintings of angels. Leiah, Mary and I made our way to the spiral staircase and into our room. Once we were in, Mary sat on my bed while Leiah plopped in a chair that was next to the window. I closed and locked the door before sitting next to Mary.

“So, you guys really wana know what was on my mind today?” I asked, knowing they would say yes.

Leiah sat up, grinning. “Duhh!”

“Ok so, I was on my way to history class when I overheard Archangel Raphael and Uriel talking about some powerful thing being guarded in the basement of the school.”

Mary looked confused. “Like what type of evil?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know but its powerful enough to have to stay under the school by the Lord’s orders so the Archangels can be guarding it 24/7.”

Leiah sat back, pondering. “Wow, it must be huge…….we should go check it out!”

“What?!?! No!” Mary shouted, looking half angry half scared.

Leiah’s eyes shot over to Mary “Why not? Valon! Come on! Did they say how to get there?”

I shook my head. “No, just that it was under the school.”

Mary looked between me and Leiah “Wait, Valon you aren’t really conciderign this are you?”

I shrugged “Well, yeah. How often do we get to do something fun here?”

“Well…..”

“Come on Mary! Be adventurous!” Leiah and I both tried to talk Mary into this. At first she was hesitant but soon agreed. Once we got her on board, we begun to plan how to find the entrance.


The next day, Leiah and I stood outside the school gates waiting for Mary to meet us. She stood, leaning on her left him, arms crossed over her chest.

“So, when are we doing this?”

I shrugged. “After school? Its Friday so no one will be here once school lets out. Gives us free roam of the building so long as we are careful.”

Leiah nodded. “Sounds like a plan. Meet at the lockers?”

I shook my head “Bathroom. We can chill there until everyone clears out. If we are just standing at out lockers and all go into the bathroom at the same time, people will see us and wait for us to come out. If we all just meet there, it will be less odd.”

Leiah put her hands on her hips and grinned “Well look at you being all sneaky and breaking the rules.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Oh whatever. Come on, here comes Mary.”

Mary waived as she walked up and set her stuff in her locked. “So, we’re doing this hu?”

“yep. We are meeting in the bathroom after school. I’m off to class, see ya lat lunch guys!” Leiah spoke then ran off when the bell rang, leaving me with a quiet and unsure Mary.

“Valon, I’m really not sure about this…..what is something really bad happens?”

I smiled and threw my arm over her shoulder pulling her into a hug. “Mary, nothing bad is going to happen. If anything starts to get too crazy, I promise we will bail ok?”

Mary looked unsure but nodded anyway. “Ok.”

I smiled and giggled. “Well, im off to class! I’ll see ya at lunch Mary!”

I ran off in the opposite direction as Leiah, arms clutching my books to my chest.







I made my way to the bathroom when the bell rang, my heart pounding as my whole body felt nervous. My grey wings were tucked back behind me tightly as I pushed against the bathroom door, walking in and going to the sink. I looked up at the mirror that held my reflection with a sad face. My golden brown eyes were hidden by a long wave of black hair that fell past my shoulders. I had a clear, pale reflection that contrasted with my long white gown, making me look the color of paper. My large grey wings were what made me the saddest. I could dye my hair and I would put make up on by there was never any way to hide my wings. Big ugly grey wings. I knew I was different but I never wanted anyone to know.

The door opened and Leiah walked in making me take my eyes off the mirror and the person staring back at me. Her long blond hair only make the thoughts in my mind feel even that much heaver as she shook her white wings, stretching them out.

“Man, I wish they would let us fly every once and a while, at this rate, I won’t remember how.” She folded her wings back up and sat on the sink that I was standing in front of, swinging her legs back and forth. “ya know, what if Mary ditches us? I really don’t think she is too into this plan.”

I shook my head, “She won’t. She wouldn’t do that to us. If she didn’t want to go along with it, she would tell us. Plus, she would never rat us out.”

“She wouldn’t go to anyone but if she was confronted, she would lie for us.” Leiah corrected me.

I nodded, looking back into the mirror. “I wouldn’t expect her to.”

There was a silent pause however it was short due to Leiah asking a question. “Are you really that unhappy?”

This caught me off guard. “What?”

“I you really that unhappy that you stare at yourself in the mirror?”

I tried to defend myself but just ended up loosing. “I’m perfectly fine with myself.”

“yeah but are you happy with yourself. Being fine and being happy are two different things Val.”

Before I could answer, Mary walked through the door with a timid look on her face. Her voice was soft as she walked over to us. “hey.”

We both looked at her with a smile. “Hey you. We weren’t sure you were guna join us.”

Mary shook her head smiling back. “I’m going as damage control.”

Leiah laughed “HA! Damage control, yeah right! Like we need that!”

“yes you do! Both of you!” Mary laughed, poking me in the side.

We laughed together but settled down, afraid of being heard. Leiah was the first to speak after out laughing fit. “So, when are we rolling?”

“I say now.” I said, placing my hands on my hips.

Leiah nodded, opening the bathroom door and making her way out into the golden halls. We followed, being as quiet as we could. As we made our way though the halls, no one spoke a word. Finally we made it to the very back of the school that lead to a cellar under the court yard. To our surprise, no one was standing around it making us worried as to why.

“So much for the great Archangel Guardians.” Leiah mumbled.

Mary shook her head. “no, this entrance hasn’t been used in several thousand years. See how the doors are covered in weeds and overgrowth? I doubt they even remember this entrance.”

I looked at Mary “Then how did you know about it?”

“I came across it one day when I was skipping class. I didn’t know where it lead to so I went down it. I only got so far though cause there was no light and it was kinda creepy.”

Leaih grinned. “You skipped class? Wow, I’m impressed.”

“Oh shut up. It was a bad day…..”

“Come on, we aren’t here to talk about Mary being a badass. The sooner we get down there, the sooner we can be out of sight.” I said, trying to redirect the group back to the mission.

“yeah, Valon is right. Lets go.” Leiah said, making her way over to the cellar door.

We pulled the overgrowth off the doors then pulled hard, wincing them they creaked loudly but as soon as they were open, we jumped in, puling them closed behind us. The smell of damp bricks and stale air filled my nose, making me gag at first. My hands went over my mouth and nose in an attempt to block out the nasty smell. “God, this place is rank.”

My hand that wasn’t on my face touched the wall for support due to not being able to see anything in the pitch black. “And slimy. Feel these walls.”

Leiah and Mary both mimicked me, making our way down the damp stairs. After what felt like hours, we made it to the bottom. My hand clipped its self on a metal object that was nailed to the walls, making me pull back in pain. “ahhhhh”

“Val you alright?” Mary asked.

“Yah, just clipped my hand on something. What was that?” I placed my hands back on the wall but felt around more carefully this time until it found what had first injured me. My fingers wrapped themselves around the protruding metal that felt like a holder for something. Felling around more, I found the base of a stick and pulled it out of its socket. “it’s a torch.”

Leaih spoke “I got it.” There was a scratching sound before the hall way was illuminated by fire. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the newly lit room. The walls were black stone, dripping wet from condensation and moss. The corners of the halls were covered in spider webs. “Yikes, creepy much?”

“tell me about it. No wonder they keep whatever evil thing we are looking for down here…….it prolly feels at home.” I shook my head and walked forward, holding the torch up to light the way. After a while of walking, we came upon a large room that was lit by about 6 torches on the walls. There was a large cage door that had a golden lock on it and what looked like a person crouched in the corner. I gasped, talking a closer look at what we had found. As I got closer, I saw that the ‘person’ had large black wings that were covered in blood. Its arms were chained above its drooping head. It had long shoulder length black hair and was wearing black pants and a tight but torn black shirt. “Oh my…..” My voice was soft as I ran to the cage, dropping the torch on the ground. Once I was at the cage, the person looked up slowly and my eyes were met with his blood red ones. I knew immediately what it was. This was no ordinary person trapped in a cage. This was a demon.


“Shit. Valon….we need to go.” Leaih said, looking at the demon chained to the wall inside the cage.

“Come to see the show?” His voice caught my attention. I was transfixed by his eyes and the pale, blood covered face.

I couldn’t move. My knees were locked on the floor as my fingers grasped the bars on the cage. “Who are you?”

The demon in the cage laughed, throwing his head back, his sharp fangs clear to anyone who was looking. “You really don’t recognize me? I’m sad.” His moth closed and formed a smirk. “Cute.”

“Valon!” I heard Leiah screaming at me but I ignored her, captivated by this beautiful creature trapped inside a cage.

My eyes held his gaze in a half changing half submissive state. “What have they done to you?” My voice was steady. I didn’t care that he was a demon. Dangerous or not, he was hurt.

His smirk faltered for a slight second before regaining its composure. “Only what I let them. You really should listen to your friend.”

“Your hurt……” My voice was a whisper but I knew he could hear me.

He only chuckled, sitting back and tilting his head back so is chin was in the air, resting his head against the wall. My shoulder was suddenly being grabbed and I was spun around to face a terrified Leiah. “Come on!” She grabbed my arms and drug me to my feet, pulling me out of the room in a quick sprint. The last this I saw of the demon was his look red eyes looking at me before we were out of the cellar and into the clearing where we had first started. Everything moved so fast I had no idea how we had got to where we were or why I was still thinking about the demon.

“Jesus Valon! What was that!” Leaih screamed at me.

My eyes were fixed on the cellar doors behind her as I struggled to form a response. “I…I don’t know. Did….Did you see? He was hurt…..”

Leaih looked at me confused. “What?”

“He was hurt! Didn’t you see the blood on his wings!” How could she have not seen it?

“Valon I don’t know what you are talking about. There was no one in that room.” Leiah said, clearly concerned about my sanity.

“Then why did you pull me out of there so fast! You saw him and got scared!”

“Valon, I pulled you out of there because you fell and hit your head on the cage when you went running over there for no reason.”

“But…..he was….there was a…..”

“There was no one there Val. No one in that cage.”



A/N So, I know this is really long and it took forever to get to Gerard but....what do yall think? Im having so much fun wrighting this story and I would love if yall would review and tell me if its good or not!!!

PS I SWEAR there will be so much more Gerard in the next chapter!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story