Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gahh! Read if you want! Kinda a rant here.

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

Its a rant. Nothing to do with MCR but I feel more at home here. But it does deal with writing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-16 - Updated: 2012-03-16 - 275 words

0Unrated
Alright I feel utterly stupid deciding to rant about this but I just wanna get it off my chest.

ANYWAYS!

So I believe the best site ever created on this wonderful place called the internet would habe to be netflix. Man I couldn't bare life without it. Haha

The reason for this rant is that I've been spending a lot of time watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. Which is one of the reason I've been having trouble writing. Writers block is kicking my ass. Haha. Anywho, as I have directed my attention to the show it is desperately inspiring me to write a fanfic about it.

BUT OF COURSE NO CATEGORY FOR IT!

I believe its an outrage that there isn't one. I mean I have already been writing a story and its flowing very smoothly. I think its because I have surrounded most of my work around MCR. I guess its just a relief to change my writing state.

Anyways I've been trying to figure out where I could possibly post it and would like to know if you guys would be ever so willing to help me.

I thought about fanfiction.net since I currently am writing South Park fanfiction over there. But unfortunately the guidelines prohibit fanfics about real people. Even though there is currently fanfics over there containing real people despite the guidelines. Though my luck I'd be the one that would probably get her account blocked or something.

But yeah give me an idea and let me know what you think of the idea of the fic.

Anywho... I feel better now that I have brought that to attention.

-Bree
Sign up to rate and review this story