Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

"I will never stop loving you!"

by PoisonsRevenge 0 reviews

*Frerard* They get off to a bumpy start but then they eventually fall in love....It is hard for them to confess there feelings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-18 - Updated: 2012-03-18 - 307 words

0Unrated
Frank POV

I eventully arrived at the school gate. I ran to get Ray then we walked nervously into the school. A gang of teenagers shoved me into the lockers. I fell painfully to the the ground. Ray pulled me up and we walked to class. We had to draw a picture of what inspired us most."Miss are we allowed to use crayons" Ray shouted over to the teacher."Okay" she replied. He started pulling crayons out his affrow. I just stared at him."What I just got prepared incase she said yes." Ray said.
"And she did." I replied
"Exacly you just proved my point." Ray said , proving his point.

The bell rang as soon as I stood up. I got vegitarin burger (for lunch). When we got back to the school the head teacher informed that the heater broke so we had to return home.When I got home and shoved on a ]GreenDay[ hoody, skinny jeans and black converse. I thought to myself what else has Ray got in his affrow. Me and Ray stated running towards the park. I looked over at this boy. He had gorgeous red hair, sparking eyes that you can fall into as I carried on walking ,I bumped into a tree when I was day dreaming about this wonderful guy.

After that day, I met him and his brother mikey."Erm hey Im Gerard Way and this is my brother Mikey Way."
"Hey im Frank Iero and this is my best friend Ray Toro." We learned more about each other and we dicided to meet again at the park tomorrow. I got up went in the shower, shoved some clothes on and headed to the park to meet Gerard again. He walked up to me and smilled. "I need to tell you somthing but don't freak out."
Sign up to rate and review this story