Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Player

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Mikey's never really connected with anyone aside from his brother. Except for Frankie.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 1038 words - Complete

1Exciting
I grinned at his sudden burst of energy. “Gerard, what the hell are you doing?” I asked as he danced in place to no music. He spun and beamed at me.

“Shut up!” he sang and danced into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He looked like he was in that play again. All that was missing was his green tights.

I chuckled under my breath as he spun around again, humming to himself. “Did you just get promised a new issue of Doom Patrol? Batman?” I took random guesses.

“Nope.” I bit my lip, waiting for him to say something. When he didn't I sighed and sat down.

He jumped on my lap, making me groan. “I have a boyfriend!” he sang loudly in my ear. I shoved him off of me.

Before he fell on the floor, he got his legs under him and spun again, dancing around the kitchen island. “And how is that new?” I asked, putting my arm on the table and resting my head in my hand, watching him.

I was a little jealous of my brother. We were both bi, so he tended to go for the guys and girls I liked. He said it was a sign of brotherly competition. I said it was just him trying to piss me off.

In all honesty, he could go after them. I'm not the typical 'I'll fight you for even looking' guy. Once they were his, I wouldn't even blink twice.

The fun part was when he'd dump them a week later for someone else and they'd come sobbing to me. And I'd reject them.

Once they were his, I didn't want them anymore. If they knew about what he does and still goes for it, then they have no business being with me.

“Guess who it is!” he screamed, breaking my thoughts. I looked at him, his face red, palms pressed into his tiny hip bones.

“Who?” I murmured softly, not really caring. He smirked, happy to know I was somewhat listening.

“Ryan!” he sang, joyful once more. Ah, Ryan. The hot piece of ass Gee had been trying to get with for a week now. I nodded silently. “Aren't you happy for me?” he wailed, close to a diva fit.

“Sure.” I waved my hand at him. “Just wear a condom and all that.” I stood to go. “I'll be at Frankie's if you need me.” I grabbed my phone and left.

Frankie was my safe haven. I could tell him anything. In fact, I trusted him more than anybody I've ever dated. As much as I trusted Gee....

I knocked on his door, Sassy and Hustler barking as loud as ever until he opened it. He smiled and pushed them back so I could get in.

Being the dog lover I am, I fell to my knees and let the little beasts pounce at me, drenching me in dog spit and hot breath. Frankie laughed softly and waited until the dogs had had their fill of harassing me.

“Sup?” he asked as I got to my feet. I wiped my face with the back of my sleeve and smiled down at him.

“Nothing. Just felt like stopping by. Gee finally got to Ryan, so I don't really wanna watch him dance around.” I shrugged.

Frankie paled. “Is he in green tights again?” he whispered, seeming truly terrified. I laughed loudly and shook my head. “Oh, there is a God! Well, I guess you still having eye sight should have answered the question, huh?”

We laughed as he shut the door and led me through the empty house to the stair case. “Where's your mom?” I asked, noticing the odd silence.

“She had a meeting in Rhode Island and won't be back till Saturday. Wanna stay the night till then? I doubt your mom would mind....” he trailed off, looking hopefully at me.

“Sure. I'll ask her when she gets off work.” I threw myself on the bed once we in his room. “God I love fall break!”

“And I love the fact you just toss yourself where ever you seem fit to in my room.” he murmured as he jumped on top of me. I huffed under his weight a moment before he rolled off.

“Frankie?” I breathed, kind of worried about what he would think of me.

“Yeah?” he breathed back lazily.

“You never told me. What are you?” I asked stupidly.

“Well, I'm clearly a boy!” he laughed. “Wait, let me check....” I looked over in time to see him groping himself. “Yep. Totally a boy.”

I laughed, ignoring a blush. “Not that. I mean what do you like? Guys, girls....?” I trailed off, not looking at him.

“Both.” he said simply, moving on the bed.

“Oh.” I said brilliantly. So.... I never knew that. Since we met, he's been alone.

I mean, he only ever seemed happy around me, so......wait a second.

“Who do you like right now?” I murmured, my eyes closing.

“You.” he answered without hesitating. I looked at him, my eyes huge.

He was propped up on his elbow, smiling down at me. “Hu-” my short huh was cut off by his lips on mine.

I smiled as he pulled away. “You know, I never really thought of this happening. I though you were straight.”

“Cause a straight guy totally has pictures of unicorns hanging around his room.” he rolled his eyes and kissed me again.

“Hey! I have unicorn pictures in my room!” I huffed.

“Said the guy kissing another guy.” he muttered loud enough for me to hear. His lips came back to mine, longer this time.

I smiled to myself. Yeah, Gee my have Ryan. But I have Frankie. And I know that he'll never leave me for my insane, tight wearing, Peter Pan acting, vampire looking brother.










Just something I wrote while the pies were cooling. Well, I'd stay and chat, but it's past 1:30 AM here and I'm tired as hell. R+R and let me know how much ya love me.

Hugs and Apples,
-Lala

PS Who else love Being Human and Lost Girl on SYFY? Just me? Come on I know its not!
Sign up to rate and review this story