Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All The Time [a Frerard fanfiction]

Chapter 1

by Nethaaxoxo 0 reviews

Frank wake up with a headache, exactly in the back of his head. He blinks his eyes, try to focus and wonder where he is. The last thing on his mind was when he got inside a bar, got drunk and seems...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-18 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 444 words

1Funny
All the Time~
A Frerard Fan fiction

CHAPTER 1
Frank wake up with a headache, exactly in the back of his head. He blinks his eyes, try to focus and wonder where he is. The last thing on his mind was when he got inside a bar, got drunk and seems like a huge of problem waiting for him now.
Frank sits at the edge of the bed and looks around the room, his own room.
"Oh, I'm in my own room," he mumbles, holding his head.
And then he hears the door open, and someone walks inside his room.
Frank squinting his eyes, "Who the hell are you?" as he looks at the men with bright-red hair in front of him.
The bright-red men smile, "Hi,"
Frank just stare at him with a 'who the hell' look.
"My name is Gerard, but you can call me Gee," Gerard smiles again.
"Who are you? Where are my parents? What are you doing in my house?" Frank can't help his badmouth habit.
"Calm down Frankie,"
And Frank cut off, "Don't 'Frankie' me! And how did you know my name?"
"I said calm down, and let me explain," Gerard sits next to Frank. This makes Frank move away some inches.
"I'm here, because your mom and your dad ask me," said Gerard.
"What the hell?" Frank looking like a little shocked, "Where's my phone? I'll call them!"
"I don't know," Gerard said, shrugging his shoulders.
"Shit! They always treat me like a child!" Frank stand up and walking to the table near the window, looking for his phone.
Frank grab his phone, and dial his mom number, "Mom! What the hell you doing to me? Leaving me with this stranger! No mom! What? This stranger will stay here during your abroad? No! Wait!”
Frank glare at the phone knowing that Gerard will stay with him at his house, just him and Gerard.
Gerard gives a little giggle of seeing what's Frank just did.
Frank look at Gerard, "What so funny? Get out of my room!"
Gerard’s laugh turn louder and that make Frank feel so 'ugh'.
"I, said, get, out, of, my, room, freak!" Frank pushes Gerard’s body to his room door.
Gerard doesn't fight back. He's still laughing, "You are so childish, little Iero, now I know why your parents need me" Gerard said, his hand holding onto the door.
"What so ever, fuck off!" he pushes Gerard out of his room, and closes the door behind him.
He walks to his bed and sleeps again.


Author’s note: Thanks for reading :) this is my first fic :) what do you think? R&R PLEASE :)
Sign up to rate and review this story