Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

this jet set life is gonna kill you

by MCR_Killjoy_A 1 review

Time to face the papz...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-21 - Updated: 2012-03-21 - 696 words

0Unrated
Aimee's P.O.V

We all passed through the mall buying clothes and other shit that we needed, suddenly, and this had to be the best bit, lyndz said,
"Gerard, honey can you take lady B here to the toy store while Aimee and I go to the pharmacy?"
"Okay! Come on B! Let's go get that new light-saber they just launched!" He was literally skipping.
"He's so still a child inside, isn't he?" I laughed.
"Defiantly." Lyndz agreed, "common let's go."
We got some make up, some girl stuff (tampons and shit) I told her my 'time of the month' cause she offered to go buy stuff for me, she was so nice! I'm starting to really think of lyndz as a bit of Mother figure, she is one of the nicest people I had ever met! We got shampoos and more random crap and headed over to the toy department to meet up with Gerard and Bandit, they had a massive bag with them.
"Oh my god, gerard, what's in the bag!?!" Lyndz said sounding worried,
"Check this out, its SO cool!" He said as he pulled out a teddy bear that was twice the size of Bandit her self!
"That is SO the last time I let you and B go the toy store alone!" Lyndz laughed, "okay we have everything, I think it has been a very eventful first day and we should head home, just gotta pick up something for dinner, I was thinking spaghetti in tomato sauce?"
"I am craving that right now!" I said with a hungry moan,
"Cool you guys take all this stuff to the car and I'll go grab the stuff from the food store over there! See ya in a second!" She said handing Gerard and I some bags and then walking off,
"Come on guys, to the Way-mobile!" Gerard said in a superhero like voice, we all raced to the car, dumped the stuff in the back, but Bandit wanted to hold her monster of a teddy, so the back-seat was a bit cramped but ah fuck it, she looked so damn happy. Suddenly Lyndz burst into the car,
"Go! Go! Go!" She shouted, gerard started the car. Fast.
"What's happened?" I asked worried.
"Nothing I was recognised, not that that's a bad thing but can you hide under the teddy bear just until we get out of the mall?" I could already see people walking, some running towards the car.
"Give me the teddy." I said as I grabbed it and dived underneath, after about 5-10 minutes of them both talking to fans and signing auto graphs and cameras flashing I was told I could come up.
"Wow, took long enough, how many people were there?" I asked.
"About 50, that was nothing compared to the other day, there were at least 100 then," lyndz replied "sorry you had to hide I'll explain the whole plan over dinner." She told me.
"Sounds good." Was all I said.

When we got home B took her teddy up to her room, I took my clothes and shit up to mine and Gerard took his and Lyndz's up while she made dinner, in about 20 minutes we were all sitting down at the kitchen table eating some amazing spaghetti and watching some weird, but funny talk show, suddenly Gerard started the conversation,
"So about today, obviously at some stage you will probably want to let the paparazzi know... So when do you feel the time is right?"
"Well, to be honest I don't care you can tell them tomorrow if you want I don't mind."
"I was thinking maybe we could go to my studio together, the paps always follow me there, and when they ask who you are we can simply say 'you're my daughter' what do you think?"
"Sounds good!"
"But remember," Lyndz warned me, "this is a big step and once you do it there's no turning back!"
"I am aware of that and, I'm ready."
"Ok, get ready, in the nicest possible way of saying this, your life is about to change. Get ready honey." I smirked at him and him and Lyndz just laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story