Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, it's a pain in the ass

Prologue

by RockMusic 0 reviews

Frank loves Gerard with all his heart, but sooner or later he has to betray him

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-03-22 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 333 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

Franks POV

Ever see that movie 'Salt'? I hated that movie. It was a sad reminder of my reality. My parents are from a long line of vampire slayers. From 5 years old I was raised specifically to kill vampires. To pretend like we were a normal family, get in with vampire families, and take them out. We moved around the county doing this since I was 7. I'm 17 now. Dad would always tell me 'the company needs families, to take out families'. I never got the chance to have real friends. The company sends you around to vampire families whose covers match yours. I had to learn everything about the vampire kid that appeared my age and befriend him, just as my parents were to befriend his or hers 'parents'. Them we'd take them out, and move on to the next one. It was a repeating cycle, never really staying in one place for too long. Constantly changing who I am. I have no idea who I am in actuality. I took a drag from my cigarette and starred at my new target, Gerard Way. He healed my hand and smiled at me. The longest mission before this mission was 3months. We've been here in... New Jersey.. for two years. My parents won't tell me why, but apparently something is special about the Ways. Meaning doing extra observing. The observing started to kill me within the first 5 months of this mission. Because I was falling in love with the one I was to either kill or ship to the company for closer observation. What's worse is, he told me, he told me he was a vampire. He told me he was a vampire three days after he told me he loved me. I already knew, yes, but he didn't know that. Plus I was genuinely surprised that he trusted/loved me enough to tell me. Now I stare into the eyes of the love of my life and smile like everything's just perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story