Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fairy Tales Do Come True~

by XxcyanideeyesxX 0 reviews

A little carving in a tree can mean a lot. FRERARD-ONE-SHOT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 957 words

0Unrated
Today I was meeting Gerard in the park down the road for some reason.
Not really sure, mainly because he wouldn't tell me. Pfft...he should've told me. Well hi there. I'm your typical teenager who's madly in love with their best friend who doesn't even have to guts to tell them.

Pathetic I know, anyway I really should be getting ready being that I'll probably be late anyway. I grab a quick shower and throw on my black skinnies and a black and white striped tee, with a thin line of black eyeliner as well. Not to much, just enough to satisfy my needs. I sloppily slip my converse on not even tying the shoelaces, which will probably result in me falling face first on the way there. Who gives a shit? Ha not me.

Its not like I'm going on a date right? Whatever. I run to the park pulling my hood over my head. The cold air stings my cheeks turning them pink and my throat starts to burn too from inhaling so much of it. I still had a while till I got to the park but I still kept running, fearing id show up late and him not being there.

He might get frustrated with me and leave. Or he might just be teasing me, by telling me he'd be there and not even show. Or-...never mind. It's too late now, I see him in view now.

"Frank!" he yells, waving at me. "Heh. Hey Gee!" I manage to yell from the lack of oxygen in my lungs. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. My stomach flips as I grow nearer. Then...my left foot manages to step in my right foot's shoelace and I start to tumble down. I start falling fast and my face collides with...with Gerard's chest?
He balances me, keeping me from falling over again.

"Y-you okay there Frank?" he ask obviously noticing how red my cheeks are by now. "Y-yeah...thanks." I say, while hiding behind my hair trying to keep from blushing even more. "No problem dude." he says, "I'm glad you could make it!". Now my face was burning from nearly everything about him. "Hello? Earth to Frankie?" he says waving his hand in my face. Fuck. "O-oh. Sorry." I choke out.

"Well come on." he says grabbing my hand which nearly makes my heart explode from joy. "Okay. Where are we going?" I say, trying to keep my eyes from studying him. "No questions just follow." was his response. I decided to keep quiet.

Now after a bunch of running, we're at an unknown spot in the back of the park in the wooded area. "Uh. Why are we back here?" I ask. He gripped my hand tighter now. By now we were just walking through brush and thorn bushes and dead trees and all. Then. We came to this meadow-like place, with a huge tree in the middle. Like in those fairy tales your mum reads to you before you go to sleep or something.

"Here lemme help you up." he says lifting me up into the tree. "Thanks." I say blushing. Then he climbed up sitting close to me on a branch. "Why'd we come here Gerard?" I ask confused. "Well...No one knows about this place. Ive kept it secret for a while now and thought I bring you here." he says smiling, "and I...well...you're my best friend so ya know...". "Really ?" is the only thing I can say. "Yeah...I used to come here when I felt down or something...and then I met you..." he says blushing now.

"Oh..." I say hiding behind my hair, to hide my uncontrollable smiling. What he just said, touched my heart. "You really mean that I...like...make you happy?" I say. "Mhmm..." he says, swinging his dangling feet. "I...thought...maybe...I could also...kinda confess something to ya here..." he says, jumping down from the branch pulling me with him. Being that I'm a clumsy bastard I end up falling on top of him. "Err...I...sorry!" I squeak from embarrassment. My knees are now wobbly but manage to stand up.

I leaned down helping Gee up. "It's fine..." he mumbles grabbing my hand.
"I think I should show you something..." he said pulling me to the other side of the tree. It was covered in vines of some sort. "Fuckin vines..." he said under his breath while he began pulling at the plant. "Could you maybe close your eyes?" he asks.

I do so, waiting in him to instruct me when to open them again. "Okay...em...you can look now..." he says turning away. I study him for some sign of what to look at, he points to a spot in the tree. I-I see...G+F, in a little heart carved in the tree trunk.

"I know...gross...but I thought you needed to know." he says, "I carved that the day after I met you". He started blushing. My mouth agape now, speechless. Then it hit me. Hard.

I got a grip on his shoulders and pulled him close to me, making our lips collide with force. His lips were just as soft as I thought. Soft, warm, and flat out amazing. I felt his arms wrap around me as I deepened the kiss. He pulled away first, looking down.

"Does...this mean..." he says.

"Yes...it does...I...l-love you back Gee." I say.

I pulled him into a tight hug. His reaction was normal, his arms wrapping around me as well. "I...love you Frank..." he says.
"I love you too.." I say.

I guess you could say our little fairy tale came true.
Sign up to rate and review this story