Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ferris Wheel Fun

by XxcyanideeyesxX 0 reviews

What happens when Gerard Way meets a certain someone on a ferris wheel? :FRERARD ONE-SHOT:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 1507 words

0Unrated
My first question to myself would be;

What the fuck am I doing here?

If you're really interested in what exactly I'm doing, I'm at a...Fair.
I know, WHAT THE FUCK.
Not really sure why I'm here though, Mikey just came up to me the other day and handed me a ticket to this thing. I mean I couldn't turn the random offer down, especially since he's my brother.

So yeah, it's another Friday night and I Mr. Homosexual Gerard Way is standing in a dirt lot outside of a fair all by myself. I'm so pathetic.
Whatever. I guess I'll go and do whatever people do when they have...fun? 

Finally I manage to get my feet moving away from where I had been standing for all of about 15 minutes. I drag them closer to the entrance of the fair totally regretting it. 

"God why did I come here?" I mumble under my breath. I was kicking up dirt as I walked. As I grew nearer to the entrance I was debating on if I should  drive home or not. I fought the urge because I was already in line and some families with kids were piling up behind me. 

"Dear lord..." I say under my breath.

I finally got to the front of the line and was greeted by some teenager with braces and bad acne. 

"Just you? Alone?" he asks sounding like he didn't really care. 
"Er...yeah." I say handing him my ticket for admission. 

I push my way through a bunch of people and I the scent of popcorn and many other foods that didn't seem very pleasant to me hit me. I continued walking through the sea of people. 

What the fuck are you supposed to do at a fair anyways? 

I sort of look around to get some kind of idea of what people do for fun. Not helping. I see kids dragging their unamused looking parents around, and teenagers maybe around the age of 14 holding hands, and just random people enjoying themselves while I'm stuck standing alone doing nothing but blocking people from getting where they want to go.

"Get out of my way!" a random guy yells and pushes me out of the way. I stumble and nearly fall over but I latch onto the nearest object which happens to some persons arm. The person I'm latching onto for balance is clearly not happy with what I'm doing so he pushes me off letting me fall face first.  

I hate people. So much. 

It's not their fault I guess, it's more of menu fault because I'm so god damn clumsy and can't even stand up straight without falling. 

I'm still trying to find something to do and I'm clueless. I've never been to anything like this before, I never get out of the house so I guess it makes sense. I look around some more. There seems to be plenty to do but it's not like I know what to do. 

Finally I walk over to what looks like a dart throwing booth thing. One of those things where you throw darts to hit balloons and pop as many as you can and win stuff. I know I'm going to fail as soon as the person running the booth hands me 5 darts while I hand him the money. 

I pick up one and toss it, and missing. I pick up another one doing the same, over and over until I give up and walk away. I'm such a failure at life. As soon as I turn around to walk off I see a huge ferris wheel. When I say huge, I mean HUGE. It was eye catching with a billion lights as it spun round and round. It could attract anyone. Even me, socially awkward, forever alone Gerard Way. 

I stumbled towards the spinning mechanism in hopes to join in on the fun. I mean it seemed f-fun. But I don't even know.

I walked up slowly, getting in line, I was kinda getting that feeling in the pit of my stomach which was telling me to go the fuck home, but I resisted the tempting urge. 
Fuck you Mikey for pushing me into this., I thought as I stepped forward.

The person running this thing seemed kind of scary. I mean it looks like a smile is plastered onto his face...well I can't say much cause I'm the one with a frown always on my face. My god damn fucking face. Have I mentioned that I hate my face? Oh well I do...

I was now standing behind a kind of short guy, maybe 5'4 with scruffy black hair. Wait. GERARD STOP BEING A STALKER. I tried to ignore the guy, which was failing I was just glad we were about to be separated onto different basket things that I have no idea what they're called. Thank God...well if he was real. Or if I believed in him, but I don't so...thank The Almighty Creator of Caffeine. I handed the scary guy my ticket and walked up the platform that led the way to an empty basket.

I get all the way to the basket...and notice I won't be alone. I step in and to make things worse...I'm paired with...that person who's...5'4 and who I kept drooling over in line. 

Fucking great.

He greets me with a grin and looks over the side of the basket. We finally started moving and I kept 
my eyes glued to floor of the basket mainly because I don't enjoy heights and I get tempting to look down. Not this time! 

So far the things only gone around fully twice and now I'm freezing. Shit shit shit. Then I notice that the guy in the basket as me is kinda...staring. Who stares at ugly ass me? I could feel my face hot and I was becoming nervous. I've never really felt like this before I mean no one has ever looked at me without looking away immediately after. 

"Can I say one thing?" he says 

All I can do is look at him dumbstruck.
"W-what?" I stammer in a confused way.
"I was wondering if I could say one thing before this is over."

Oh god.

"Uhhh, yeah?"

"Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you how cute you look, all nervous and shit." 

Me? Cute? WAIT WHAT?

"Wait...what? How am I cute? I'm fucking ugly." I say my face even redder as I stare at him.

I noticed he had rimmed his eyes with red and that they were hazel, and...really intriguing. 

"I mean I don't know you but I like to compliment people and you seemed like someone to compliment because it's true. You're actually adorable." he smiled and blushed a bit.

"You really think that? Th-thank you." I say.

"You're welcome. I just dunno saw you earlier and couldn't tell you because well, it'd be awkward with a bunch of people around, I mean a bunch of them are homophobes..." 

Wait, is he telling me that he's gay?
MIND BLOWN.

"Wait, you're gay?" I ask awkwardly

"Well yeah." he looks down

"Er...same actually." I peep out.

His face lightens up as he looks at me again. 

"Really?!" he asks kinda loud.

And then. We stop at the top. And this thing is huge and I'm about to have a panic attack. Shit. 

I then look down at the floor, incredibly nervous.
"What's wrong? Afraid of heights?" he asks,
I nod, "Don't be." he says and scoots closer to me. My face is now burning even more. 

"Err...." I peep out still looking at the floor. "Um...y'know how you thought I was cute?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well, uhm...you're pretty cute yourself." I say then blush some more.

His face grows red, as I look up into his eyes. His pretty hazel eyes. 

And thats when I believe I made his night.

I built up enough courage and...leaned forward placing my lips on his. At first it started slow and then it became more passionate, his tongue glided across my bottom lip obviously wanting entrance, I didn't decline either letting this stranger's tongue wander around my mouth. Our tongues battled for some time until the ferris wheel started moving slowly again. I pulled away grinning at him. 

He just smiled some more and blushed.

"Not sure what to say..." he says in sort of a whisper. 

"You don't have to say anything just know that it took a lot to build up enough courage to do that." was my response.

"I'll keep that in mind." he smirks.

"By the way, I'm Gerard, Gerard Way."

"My name's Frank Iero." 

"Cool, and I suppose I made your night?"

"Suppose you did."

--
Sadly the ferris wheel came to its end and we both had to get off.

I take back what I said about regretting coming here. Tonight was pretty fun.

Yup. Fun. 
And I'm not forever alone anymore. 
Sign up to rate and review this story