Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

We'll Snuggle Close In the Darkness-Frerard

by XxcyanideeyesxX 0 reviews

Frerard one-shot. Basically based off of the song Tip of the Iceberg, by Owl City c: Enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 1382 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV
I trudged down the road, attempting to get to Gerard's place. Damn, it was far. Or at least it felt far. Maybe this cold winter air was getting to me? I don't know.
"FRANK!" I heard what I think is Mikey. Gerard's younger brother. Which is weird since they look nothing alike.

"YEAH?!?" I yell cluelessly in response to the muffled voice coming from a few yards away. "GET YOUR ASS INSIDE! LIKE NOW! OR YOU'LL FREEZE TO DEATH!" he yelled. "OKAY!" I reply, running towards the Way Residence.

I am greeted by a well...Mikey. Or should I say very cold looking Mikey. "Why the fuck are you tell me to get in here when you're freezing as well." I say stepping inside the house, which feels colder then the outside air.
"Dunno...it seemed appropriate at the time." he said grinning. "Whatever." I say shrugging it off. Mikey can be odd at times.

I then feel some one nearly crushing me. It was. Of course, Gerard. "FRANKIEEEE!" he squealed like a twelve year old girl which was kinda adorable. Plus he emphasized the 'ie' part of the little nickname he gave me. Which made him even cuter. "H-hey Gerard." I mumble, still being hugged by him.

"I'm glad you could make it. Oh by the way. Sorry the house is so cold. Mikey...sorta broke the heater." he said grinning evilly at his brother, who gave him a glare. "Shut the fuck up Gee!" Mikey whined.

Gerard let go of me and walked over to Mikey, who looked angry. "Awwwww...It's not your fault...Just because you felt the need to play around with the dial thingy on the heater because you said and I quote 'THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO ACTUALLY WORK. I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF AND THIS HOMOSEXUAL HEATER WON'T WORK. COME ON!'. Obviously ripping the dial off will make it work." He said, playfully nudging him in the side. "Be quiet!" Mikey yelled, trailing off to his room.

"Um...that was interesting..." I say looking around the room awkwardly. "Yes." he said.

There was a light tapping on the door, which broke the silence.
Gerard grabbed my hand and walked over to the door. His hand was freezing, which sent chills up
my spine.

"RAY!" Gerard yells, slinging the door open, letting go of my hand. Bummer. "Hey Gerard, hey Frank. Wheres Mikey?" Ray says walking inside. "Hi." I mumble. "In his room. Pouting like a two year old." Gerard chimes in.

He then for some odd reason Gerard grabbed onto my wrists, spinning around. Ray looked at us funny. I couldn't see why not? I mean who else wouldn't stare if they saw a midget and an almost vampire white Gerard twirling around. He lets go and we hit the floor. I land near Ray's feet, looking up. "Hi!" I say cheerfully, giving him a cheesy smile. "Uh...hi. I'll be back, Ima go see what Mikey's up to." he said stepping over me and Gerard.

"What was that for?" I ask curiously, as I get up brushing myself off, and reaching out to Gerard, gesturing that I'd help him up. "No reason. Just seemed fun." he said, grabbing my hand as I lifted him up. "Cool." I say ending the conversation.

~Later that night~

Gerard's POV
We had begged Frank's mum to let him stay, my mum wasn't there. She was on a business trip. So it wasn't too hard. But Frank's mum finally gave in, and Frank's here. Obviously.

Oh yeah. Ray's here too. But he's staying with Mikey. Mikey's on the couch along with Ray, I'm in the floor and Frank's at the moment in the bathroom.

"Back guys." Frank says, walking down the hallway. "What did I miss?" he asked looking at us sprawled out.
"Nothing really. Other then the fact that Mikey has some weird fetish for Ray's fro. I mean...he kept messing with it..." I giggle. "Be quiet!" Mikey snaps. "Umm...Kay then...FUCK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THE HEATER MIKEY?!" Frank yells towards Mikey, rubbing his arms. "I'M SORRY GOSH!" Mikey yells.

Then. The t.v. shut off, along with the few dim lamps and the kitchen light. "SHIT. Power's out guys." I say. "Great..." everyone else mumbles. Loud tapping started to come from the window. I heard someone walk over there. It was Frank. The only way I knew was because he shined his phone light around. "Ugh..." he groans. "What?" Mikey and Ray chime in. "Snow storm...fucking fantastic." Frank says, walking back over, and stepping over me.

I felt the urge to grab his leg. So I did as so. What fun. "What the fuck?" Frank yells, tumbling over next to me. "Hehe..." I giggle. "Gerard? The hell?" he said, rolling over on his back, closer to me. "I felt the need to make you trip." I say in a giggle fits. "Very funny..." he says giggling as well.

I heard Ray whisper. Then Mikey. What the hell?

"Totally." Mikey says out loud this time. "What?" Frank and I question. "Oh...it's just so obvious..." Ray says, laughing. What were the talking about. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and shine the light towards them. "FRANK AND GERARD SITTING' IN A TREE!" they both yell. My face turns all shades of red. Frank turns away, hiding his face. "Fuck you." I say. "Wouldn't you rather fuck Frank?" Mikey says, nearly falling in the floor. I looked at Frank who, was staring blankly at the floor. Obviously avoiding eye-contact, as his face was flushed with red.

Ray and Mikey were still laughing, and finally got up and left the room, tripping over everything possible. After they left, I turned towards Frank. "Frankie?" I said.

He looked up at me with an embarrassed face. "Yeah Gee..." he choked out. "I-I..." I say. Frank then cut me off, by cupping his hands around my face and making his lips collide with mine. His tongue flicked my bottom lip, as I accepted his begging. He explored my mouth, while both of us letting small moans escape. He pulled away finally. "I...I wanted to tell you...but I couldn't." he said looking at me as my phone was still dimly lighting the room. "So I expressed my feeling the best I could." he finished, shutting his eyes as if he was bracing himself for reject.

"I...I." I say before grabbing his hand, and pulling him up and leaning forward to kiss him again. This time softer then when he kissed me. More like a peck. He looked down. "So..does this mean..." he said.

"Yes...I do love you...with a passion..." I say completing his sentence. I leaned down to pick my phone up. I then pulled him into a hug, figuring he was cold. His head against my chest.
He was leaning all of his body weight on me which made us both tumble over onto the couch.

Frank's POV (same scene and all)

I leaned on Gerard, to the point where we fell, hitting the cushiony couch. I was now laying on top of him, biting my lip in embarrassment. His phone now lay in the floor again, still lighting the room. Gerard gave me a warm smile before wrapping his arms around my small frame.

In a sense we were cuddling and snuggling like two red pandas. I shuddered, feeling goosebumps on my bare arms again. "Gee...I'm cold. Warm me up?" I say. He giggles and grabs a blanket from the floor. And covers us both.

"Hehe thankies." I say before burying my face into the covers.

And with that the night wore on, cold, dark, and well night-like. I lay there warm with the one I love, and he loves me back.

Moonlight shone through the window finally. The snow storm stopped already. Leaving the house in complete and utter silence. The power was still out, the house was pitch black other then the dim moon.

Gee was asleep, his chest rising and falling and his heart racing. His steady breaths, lulled me to sleep. "G'night Gee..." I whisper in his ear. A smile cracked his lips and I finally fell asleep entering dream land.
Sign up to rate and review this story