Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The Revelation

by mayzy167 0 reviews

By Jove, I think they've finally got it!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-26 - 447 words

0Unrated
“I can’t believe that this is going to be your last year at Hogwarts, Scorpius,” Cassiopeiae exclaimed to her favourite cousin.
“I know,” Scorpius replied, “It will be strange actually having to use the skills I have been accumulating during my years here at Hogwarts in the real world.”
“So,” Lily asked him, “Have you figured out what you want to do with the rest of your life?”
“I was discussing it with Headmaster Hollybeak last Tuesday and I think I would enjoy a career in curse breaking.”
“But, Scorpius, that’s kind of dangerous.” Lily said grabbing his hand protectively
“Lily Luna Potter, you, of all people are telling me to get a less dangerous career. Lily, you have already been accepted as a dragon tamer, that is the most dangerous job I could think of other than an auror or an Unspeakable.” Said Scorpius
“Come on Scorpius, give me a break!”
“I just want to make sure you know that I don’t want to see you get hurt as much as you wouldn’t want to see me injured!”
“I can take care of myself, you know, Scorpius!”
“Really Lily Luna? Really? Because sometimes you act like such a child that it is a wonder you have made it this far in school!”
“Scorpius, you are such an arsehole!”
“Guys!” Cassiopeiae shouted, “God, you two act like an old married couple!”
“We do not!” the two shouted in unison.
“Oh my god guys! Are you each really so blind of the other’s emotions?”
“Cassey, don’t get me wrong, Scorpius is well fit, but, you know, he’s…gay.”
“No I’m not!” Scorpius replied his cheeks blushing furiously.
“Scorpius,” Lily put her hand on his shoulder, “Yes you are. You needn’t hide it anymore, Scorpius, I mean, I’ve been your best mate for, I don’t know, three years now and we even spend every holiday together, and not once have you had the slightest interest in anyone from the female gender. Now, how do you explain that?”
Scorpius just grabbed his books and shoulder bag and began to run towards the castle.
“Really Lily?” Cassiopeiae asked her best friend, “I thought you were smart enough to figure it out…and honey, when have you ever shown the slightest interest in boys in the past three years? Does that make you a lesbian.”
“Yes, Cassey, it does, actually, except…”
“Except when it comes to my feminine as hell cousin?”
Lily dropped her things, hitched up her robes and ran to the castle calling Scorpius’s name.
“By Jove, I think she’s got it.” Cassiopeiae smirked after her friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story