Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-One

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Gerard couldn't be bad. He was only ever nice and sweet with me. Nothing about him made me think that he had ever hurt people.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 896 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Frank

“What?” I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I shook my head, he was obviously mistaken. Gerard wouldn't have done something like this, would he? I thought back to when we left yesterday. Right before we walked out the doors, Gerard gave him a dirty look. I stared at him. This was crazy. Gerard couldn't have done something like this, he was a good guy...

Or was he? I barely knew him. What did I know about Gerard? Nothing. For all I knew he could be a mass murderer or something. I put my head in my hands, what if Gerard did do this? Then I really was stupid. Not only did I sleep with him, but I told him about my life.

Joe sighed, pressing his hand to his shoulder, “I said you wouldn't want to know.” He winced.

I just shook my head. This would have to wait until later, I had more important things to think about right now. I stepped out of my car and ran around to the passenger side. I helped Joe get out and carried him inside to the E.R.

Almost as soon as I entered, I could smell the antiseptic. I pushed it to the back of my mind, I couldn't think about that right now. We were barely inside the doors when a nurse rushed over to us and took Joe from me. I watched as she carried him down the hall.

As soon as they were gone, I collapsed into one of the chairs in the waiting room. Instantly, the smell hit me again, full force this time. It was so strong I thought I was going to throw up. I closed my eyes and leaned against the back of the chair. The last time I had been in the hospital, Sam had died.

I felt tears falling down my face. I knew I should stay here, in case the nurse had any questions, but I didn't think I could handle all the emotions. After Sam died, I hadn't stepped into a hospital until now. I started to breath my deeply, trying to calm down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I opened my eyes I saw the nurse that had taken Joe away. She was sitting in the chair beside me, looking concerned. She grabbed my hand and squeezed, “Are you alright?”

I nodded. “Yea, I just don't like hospitals.”

She nodded, “We can go outside and talk if you would like.”

I stood up, “That would be great.” I headed out the doors, and she followed close behind. As soon as we were outside, I felt ten times better. I stared at the entrance to the hospital, wishing that I would never have to go back inside.

She frowned, “Alright, now I have to ask some questions about what happened.”

I nodded, running a hand through my hair, “Well, he's the front desk guy at the apartment building where I live. I went downstairs, and I found him laying in a puddle of blood in his office. I brought him straight to the hospital.”

She nodded, “You didn't see who did this to him?” When I shook my head, she continued talking, “Did he say anything to you about who did it?”

I shook my head. I wasn't going to tell her about Gerard. Not yet. She nodded, “Okay, that's all I needed. You're free to go. We're going to contact his family.”

I smiled, “Thank you.” I waited until she was inside before I headed to my car. I felt bad for not telling her the truth, but I couldn't. I didn't believe that Gerard could do something like this. I didn't want to believe it.

I climbed into my car and sighed. As soon as I saw him again, I was going to confront him about it. I started my car and pulled out of the parking lot. It didn't take too long to get back home.

As soon as I was back in my apartment I collapsed on the couch. So much had happened today. Gerard basically ran away and was no where to be found, then he was accused of stabbing Joe. I wanted to believe that Gerard was a good guy, and that Joe was just mistaken. I didn't want to think that the person that I had fallen for so fast, and so hard might be a bad guy.

I shook my head. Gerard couldn't be bad. He was only ever nice and sweet with me. Nothing about him made me think that he had ever hurt people. Joe had to have been mistaken.

I didn't want to believe Joe because I was in love with Gerard. I couldn't believe it took me this long to figure it out. The only reason Gerard's disappearance hurt me so much was because I loved him. I smiled, leaning back against the couch. The next time I saw Gerard I would confront him about stabbing Joe. When he says he didn't do it, I'll tell him I love him.

I wasn't even worried about him feeling differently, because I already knew he loved me. He didn't have to say for me to know. In the way he treated me, and the way he always acted, I could tell. He loved me, just like I loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story