Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

53. Spanking

by theescapist99 2 reviews

"However his bottom soon began to sting fiercely, while his attacker became more rapid in his assaults to the area."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 649 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: 'Ello. Well this one is particularly short, mostly because its a pretty simple one. Yes, it's a bit tame compared to the ones we've had, but I've promised myself not to deviate from the list from here on end, and this is what was next on it. We'll have a bit more fun next time around.

Also, I don't think I'll be giving out the ending anymore after today. A good amount of people already know it, and after all, I don't think the story is far away from it's ending at all (seriously this time lol).

53. Spanking

He was lost in a fog. Gerard continued to stare at the ceiling, his eyes tired in the way that the inside of his eyelids felt cold. But he fought the urge to sleep, he didn't want to sleep anymore. Not into the land of freakish and vivid dreams that teased him with the faces and embraces of the ones he once loved.

He was so tired, Gerard barely even noticed that a blackbird had flown in and perched itself on his bedside, watching him behind it's pointed beak. He had hoped it would be the healer, as he still felt a presence in his dick from the last blackbirds' infliction. But the healer never seemed to come anymore. Obviously, they had reached a point where they no longer cared if he lived or died.

Isn't that what a blackbird had told him recently? That it would all be over soon?

The bird watched him for a long time. Gerard thought he might have been speaking for the duration of this, but he didn't focus in on the words until much later. He did catch something about "therapy".

The blackbird then grabbed Gerard's shoulder and began to turn him over, so that Gerard would be in a prone position. Gerard felt himself go rigid, but did nothing to fight. He was just so sleep deprived... and yet, so tired of falling asleep.

He felt the blackbirds claws dig into him, as he folded Gerard's knees inwardly, so that his bottom stuck out slightly. Gerard's face dug into the pillow.

Pillow?

When did he get a pillow?

He was so distracted by the sudden appearance of this pillow that Gerard felt entirely shocked when the blackbird smacked his bottom. He jumped, still staring at the pillow below him.

So this must be why he found himself falling asleep so much as of lately.

The blackbird continue to spank him, which Gerard did not mind so much in the beginning. At least, this did not hurt as badly as many of the other things they had done to him before. He still felt a blush creeping to his cheeks, a certain sense of humiliation that was almost refreshing to him.

However his bottom soon began to sting fiercely, while his attacker became more rapid in his assaults to the area.

At one point, the ache of staying in this position also became a factor. Gerard was now so used to constantly lying down, that his body felt strained when forced to be in any other such position.

There was a moment where the blackbird stopped, and he had been at it so long, Gerard was sure that he must be finished. Yet the sound of a belt unbuckling was clearly heard, and Gerard did not have to be told what was coming.

Smack, smack, smack. Gerard's eyes were soon watering from the sting.

Smack, smack, smack. He was sure some skin must have come off his bum.

Smack, smack, smack. Finally, he screamed.

Smack, smack, smack. The spanking went on even after he grew numb.

Next chapter: "I am the journey, I am the destination! I am the home, the tale that reads you. A way to taste the night, the elusive high; follow the madness, Alice you know once did!"
Sign up to rate and review this story