Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Things Have Changed

The Ones That Got Away

by thegenuinenicekid 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-29 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 635 words

0Unrated
As the bus comes to a stop the boys once again ignore each other.

I really feel awful. I didn't sleep last night, and haven't talked to Ryan in two days. Spencer makes an announcement that we all should meet at the local Starbucks. I went in the car with Spencer, and Ryan and Jon went in a separate car. We sat outside on the cold, metal patio tables. Jon copes an attitude because he misses his cats. I hope Jon wont be one of those cat ladies once he leaves us. Ryan is looking down with his hands around his latte. Spencer is tapping his feet like usual to a beat of the song playing in his head. I am just thinking about loosing my best friend.

"Jon..Ryan..", Spencer says,"I think it's time we split up. You and Jon are obviously not liking the new music Brendon and I are comming up with, and it's just too stressful to argue EVERY single time one of us says a word." Spencer. That man always had the greatest things to say. I start to wonder why I never went for him.Ryan just sits there listening to Spencer's words of wisdom, and after a while, he gets up and leaves. Without saying a single word. "Uhm...I got to...uhh..see you later...", Jon says awkwardly and also leaves. I let out a big sigh and get up also walking away from the table."I'll be in the car", I say to Spencer. Spencer comes about five minutes later."Want to come to my house?", Spencer says in a rather 'friendly' way."Yeah sure, sounds great...", I say.

Spencer's house is neat and feels just like home. We sit on his couch and watch the new Family Guy episode and talk between commercials. I was so fucking tired.

Five hours pass and Brendon is still at Spencer's. But Brendon fell asleep as usual.
I wake up to find myself staring UP at Spencer."Sorry for falling asleep on you,man", I say hoping the past five hours wasn't TOO uncomfortable for him. "Don't be sorry, it was actually kind of nice.", Spencer says in a soft voice. I can tell he was tired too. I started to blush at Spencer's comment. Spencer made some chicken parm, his specialty.I was too full to function,so I took another nap.

A couple hours later I am inches from his face, staring into those deep, beautiful crystal blue eyes of his. They are just so inviting and warm, you know? I felt our lips touch and immediately I knew I made the right decision. His kiss was soft and his scruffy beard felt good against my bare face. We stopped kissing and Spencer wrapped his arms around me and whispers, "It was always you." I layed my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. I fell asleep, AGAIN. I wake up the next morning on the couch. "HOLY SHIT I WAS DREAMING" I look for Spencer, thank him for the dinner and the couch, and leave immediately. The song on the radio is getting on my nerves. I slapp the off button so the radio would turn off, but it changed to a different station. Behind the Sea was playing and Ryan's beautiful voice made me sob. I missed his voice, his cute haircut, those brown eyes that told the world, and his skin By the time I almost get home, it is pouring so I just park my car, go into the living room, and just listen to the rain and sob some more,occasionally looking at pics of Ryan on my iPhone. He is just so adorable, I don't think I can handle not seeing him on a daily basis.
Sign up to rate and review this story