Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

5

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Toshiya finds out the shocking truth..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-30 - Updated: 2012-03-30 - 835 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just as soon as Shinya and Die had rushed down the stairs like loonatics, Kyo and Kaoru were both outside the principal's office with worried expressions. "What happened?" Die asked, out of breath from running. "He was beat up" You could see Kaoru was deeply upset by his shaking hands. "What?!" Shinya exclaimed, starting to cry. Die went over and hugged the crying boy. "It's okay, Shin, he'll be okay" Die tried his best to comfort him. "Where's Kenji?" Shinya asked Kyo. "At the hospital with him...he got beat up too" Kyo looked down at the floor with a distant expression. Die started putting 2 and 2 together and suddenly realized that they were probably seen kissing by some of the jerks from the football team. He growled in anger. "Why can't we go and see him?" Die was more concerned about Toshiya than his friend's boyfriend- he didn't know Kenji so well so he felt like he couldn't trust him yet.

Toshiya opened his eyes with a groan. "Nani?" He asked himself quietly. "Konnichiwa....I'm Dr. Matsumoto...do you remember what happened?" He turned quickly giving himself a headache and crying out in pain and saw a woman with long dark hair wrapped up in a bun on the top pf her head. Suddenly the memories from earlier flooded into Toshiya's mind. He stood up. "KENJI!" He started panicking. "Sit down Toshimasa..." She spoke slowly as he violently threw up blood. "You took a few fatal hits to you stomach, head and limbs" She explained as Toshiya looked dodwn the examine his painful body. He winced as he saw most of his arms were covered in bruises and there were cuts down his legs. "Where's my boyfriend?" He whimpered into his pillow. "Your..boyfriend?" She asked curiously. "Yes...I'm homosexual...ever heard of it?" he snapped. He was sick of people fucking judging him. "Kenji?" She asked, tilting her head sideways. "Hai.." Toshiya muttered.

Kyo, Shinya and the two guitarists were now in Kaoru's car on the way to the hospital. It wasn't Shinya's decision but they all snuck out to go and see if Toshiya was okay. "How long?" Kyo asked, biting his nails nervously. "Kyo! Three times you've asked!" Die joked. "What're you a kid or somethin?" Kaoru laughed. Kyo glared at the two of them and turned to look at the anxious drummer next to him. He was insanely tapping a rhythymn against his skinny leg with tears pouring silently down his face. "Shinya?" Kyo asked softly. Shinya remained silently. "What's wrong?" Suddenly, Shinya clutched Kyo and pulled him into a hug. "I won't be there to meet Minako after class" The blonde cried into the little one's shoulder. "It's okay...can you call her?" Kyo felt sorry for Shinya. He shook his head once. "My phone's dead" He pulled away and wiped his tears on the sleeve of his shirt. "Borrow my cell" Kyo offered, giving the taller boy the phone. Shinya smiled a little, "Arigato, Kyo-kun".

Toshiya ran into Kenji's room, wearing nothing but a hospital gown. "Kenji!" He cried a sea of tears as he saw the state of his boyfriend's body. He was bruised twice if not three times worse than Toshiya and was cuts all over his body oozed with blood. He shook his boyfriend's shoulders when he didn't reply to the bassist's sad cries. "K...Kenji..no! no! Stay with me! Kenji! I'll never love anyone else!" he kissed his boyfriend on the lips softly. "I'm afraid he took a harder beating than you" Dr. Matsumoto spoke from behind the estatic boy. "He's...not.d-d-dead is h-he?" Toshiya stammered, fresh tears welling in his dark eyes. "He passed away twenty minutes ago" She said flatly. He broke down crying on the floor. "Baby...I need you...Kenji" The blue-head begged quietly. "Mr. Hara, you should go ba-" "NO!" Toshiya screamed, "I WON'T LEAVE HIM!"

The four boys ran into reception. "Okay..where's Toshimasa Hara's room?" Kyo demanded, taking charge. The man at the desk pointed to the right. "Arigato" Shinya thanked as he hurried on behind the others. "TOSHIYA!" Kaoru called, running into his friend's room to find the ebd empty. "Oh shit" Kyo muttered before he heard the distinct sound of Totchi's crying. "Toshiya" Die said sadly before they all hurried into a room at the end of the same corridor. Kaoru ran over and hugged his friend who was lying on the floor in a pool of tears. Toshiya screamed as he felt a figure hold him. "Shhh, Totchi, it's Kao-Kao calm down" Kaoru hushed his crying friend. When the bassist looked up at the pink haired boy, his eyes were all puffy and red from crying. "Oh Toshiya" Die said, running over to see if he was alright. Shinya almost threw up at the sight of Kenji. His body was all mangled with cuts and bruises and his arm looked broken. He also looked a weird colour as Shinya realised he was dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story