Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Tales From Hades

Tales From Hades

by Boon 0 reviews

A different universe of Ranma 1/2, with eentual crossover into as many different anime's as I can think of.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Erotica, Humor - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 1396 words

0Unrated
Tales From Hades...

I do not own Ranma ½. All of the following characters are Rumiko Takahashi's, save only those you die-hard fans do not recognize. If you wish to contact me, don't. If you truly must complain, or compliment, to me submit a review or e-mail me at paschall18@gmail.com.

Read at your own risk, for the following tale is not for those weak of heart, or young of age. At one point, this tale may include Lemon scenes, but for now there will only be violence, swearing and sexual situations.

"Speaking"
'Telepathy'
Thinking

Book I, Chapter I



THUD!!!

A large black covered tome fell from the top of the shelf, almost hitting the young pig-tailed boy. Looking about nervously, the boy sighed as he neither saw nobody approaching, nor heard any cries of alarm. Shaking his head, he looked at the treasure that he had just pulled down. It had taken him months to find this stupid library, and he was not in any mood to take his time.

It's taken me three months of researching and digging to find this tome. I just hope it holds better secrets than the last piece of trash I discovered. Thinking back to his last discovery, he grimaced at the memory of dragging out a horde of scrolls and tomes from one of the many lost caches of books that littered the caverns of Hell, only to discover the spells were all based on cooking and cleaning. Excellent replacement legs for the couch though.

Smirking, the boy kneeled down to the massive book and began to analyze its condition. The cracked leather and rusty metal corners helped inform the boy that this book was rather old (though he could tell by the archaic language that was scrawled on the cover), though he could easily discern that the text was crafted from either demon or dragon flesh, not your standard rawhide material.

Shrugging, he popped the clasp open and flipped open the tome. Hmmm... not your standard haul, but obviously a Spellbook. Nothing within my grasp, but it should prove useful to me if I study it long enough. Groaning, he shook his head while hefting the large book into his backpack. What I would give to go back and pay attention to that old windbag of a teacher. Thinking back on all of the times I fell asleep during one of that mans lectures, I could just scream at all of the missed opportunities of learning a new spell or ability that I will now have to teach myself.

Standing up straight, though leaning slightly to the side due to the books impressive size, the boy began patting his pants pockets, then jacket pockets before sighing in defeat. Where the hell did I put the fucking map...? While walking down a random rock tunnel, the boy continued thinking to himself while searching his lean frame for said missing item. After searching his black pants, leather jacket, and bag he just growls in anger. Son of a bitch, I bet I left them on my nightstand. Now it's gonna take me hours to find my way back.

Shaking his head, he continued his descent through the dark tunnel. While their was indeed no light for the young boy to see, the rock that the tunnel was carved from glowed a dull red, emitting enough luminescence for him to see, albeit not very well. Brackish mists that flowed from cracks out of the walls and from the occasional opening that the tunnel made, leading out onto a barren bridge of rock that led to another mass of rock punctuated the dull red haze. Gazing skyward, one could see a bleak orangish sky, filled with swirling yellow and orange clouds. Beneath the bridges, hundreds of crystal formations and red rivers dotted the countryside, which held massive floating rock clusters. One with excellent vision could make out blue and red individuals patrolling the countryside with clubs, forcing smaller humanoid creatures into caves and prisons.

"Hmmm... looks like it's going to rain."

Continuing on, the boy became aware that something was following him from behind, roughly twenty meters back. Smirking to himself, he thought about how pointless it was to try and sneak up on him. After those aliens were sent here, we figured out how to replicate their scouters. We even improved on them, making them smaller and implanting them behind our eyes. Mentally clicking on the scouter, he almost laughed as he recognized the energy signature that was stalking him.

Before he could formulate any plan of attack, his scouter screeched as the energy signature powered up and closed the gap between them in a matter of seconds. Reflexively, the boy back-flipped while performing a straight kick. Right into the face of the (no longer) invisible being that had leapt at him from hiding. Standing no more than three feet high, the miniature creature resembled a gargoyle, but was covered in innumerable spins. It had leathery wings and a long tail (at least six feet) that split into nine ends covered in quills. The creature howled in pain and fell to the floor, assuming an Indian position and rubbing its noseless face before speaking.

"Damn it! A moment longer and you would have been all mine Saotome! I could have sworn you didn't notice me. Did you hear me or sense me? Was it my breath? It was my breath wasn't it?"

The creature rattled this all off in the span of two seconds in a sharp voice while restating it directly into Ranma's mind. Overall, a very annoying effect, but Ranma was used to it. After all, this sniveling being was his closest friend, as sad as it was to admit.

'I sensed you Pugna. Every time you try to sneak up on me I sense you. And every time you attack I use the same attack. And every time I hit you, you complain and ask the same question. And every time you ask me the same question, I always answer this way.'

Ranma sighs and pulls his friend up. His skin had long ago grown resilient to Pugna's spines due to the fact that they constantly trained together.

'What is it you needed to tell me?'

Pugna shot him an evil glare from all three red eyes and un-fanned his ears in anger. "How did you know I needed to tell you something?" He asked.

Ranma sighed while cradling his face in his hand. 'Every time you attack me, you were just hoping to knock me out so you would not have to deliver the message from whoever wants me. Now what is it?'

Pugna sighed and pulled a scroll out of no where, handing it to Ranma, who gave him a sour look.

"Don't worry, it's in Modern Infernal. Everyone in the Nine Hells knows that the great Ranma Saotome cannot read anything but Modern Infernal."

Ranma resisted the urge to pummel the Spinegon, and read the scroll. After reading half of it he groaned and released the scroll as it snapped shut and combusted into nothingness.

'I hoped that he would forget that today was my birthday. I knew he wouldn't, but it couldn't hurt to pray that he did...'

Pugna snickered, while thrashing his tail back and forth.

"Actually it could hurt, but I know what you mean. I take it you will report as soon as possible?"

Ranma sullenly nodded and began to walk down the tunnel, hoping that this would be the wrong way and that he would become hopelessly lost. He wanted to get to one of the hotter party spots in Hell to celebrate. It wasn't every day you turned eighteen, and Succubae rarely needed a real reason to party, though it usually got them a lot livelier. He knew that Pugna would be planning something, and was almost immediately confirmed of this suspicion by his little friends parting remark.

"Afterwards meet me in the Stygian Dreams. The guys want to celebrate and it can't be done without you, birthday boy! And don't be late, you don't want to miss a second of this. Who would? It's going to be party time in Hell!"





Please review, for I will only continue so far if I do not get feedback. Please no flames, and suggestions are always welcome.

Boon the Butcher
Sign up to rate and review this story