Categories > Movies > Aliens/Predator > Tension Book 1

Chapter Five: Advice

by cooldragon1990 0 reviews

Category: Aliens/Predator - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-02 - 1211 words - Complete

0Unrated
Not this chapter but the next will have lemon in it, but with a twist, there will be outrageous and totally impossible things happening. It will be funny, dirty, and sweet. But this is character driven so not much plot less sex. I am thinking of doing a sequel to this but as a horror where these two characters have to survive a plot from hell. It might be a final destination fic but don't worry it will end much much much happier than the moves did. Though that is if I can think of a good plot so don't put that on your calendar. Also the character that appears in this is owned by IluthraDanar and is from the fanfic, The Guardian, just a really good fanfic that you may want to check out. This is going to be short so just a heads up. It is something that I wanted to do after reading the Guardian. I loved it to pieces and wanted to bring them together for some talk about human/Zen relationships. This wasn't really a part of the story but as something as I wanted to add. It will be shorter than the others in this so far. So please deal with me. The sex will be worth the wait I promise.

Chapter 5: Advice

I need to do something, Mark it won't be more than a few minutes. Can I trust you will find something to amuse yourself with? She hated to leave him but she had to find the human that was with her kind and not being ripped to pieces. Was it possible that there were more and more humans coming to the side of fucking the aliens? She sure hoped so.

She walked down the corridor hoping that none of her kind was waiting in ambush for her, but to her surprise the hallways were clear. Wondering if they had really gotten away she thought that maybe she should try to introduce Mark to MOTHER, that way they can be together uninterrupted. What is it you want to speak to my human about young hatchling? She resented being called a hatchling but this was a voice she did not know, someone not from the Zen.

To whom am I speaking? She tried to be as polite as possible after the hatchling remark but it was hard.

Sul'ss, Annalise's h'sta-ess. I was the one who sent out the message to all So'reth'esst in the area and nearby that our beloved queen is no more. The only reason that I am talking to you is because I put a tracer on Annalise that will alert me whenever someone wants her or has spoken about her with or without using her name. It keeps me and her informed. You seemed to not have hostile intentions so what is your intention.

Stalker stared into space for a while. She had no idea what any of those meant but she had nothing better to do and she needed Mark badly but needed advice on how best to proceed. My name is Stalker of the Zen. She heard amused tittering. You have been dallying with a human to use you human name. What is your Zen name?

She fucken hated the Zen version. Uh, I don't have one. Hope that worked she thought. More amused tittering. Come on is that the best you can do. We are connected mind to mind and you expect me to believe that? Come on if you want to meet Annalise you will have to tell me what your full name is? She sensed that he was more amused than actually angry but she needed advice.

Fine, it's (A.N. Don't bother trying to pronounce this. You might hurt yourself) Stalkilainiaporaitoria III. Happy, it makes me sound old. And as you say I am nothing but a hatchling. There was a pause and then Sul'ss gave her directions for he heard of the Zen and how to get to where they were from where Stalker was.

Soon she found herself at the 'lobby' so to speak and she found herself suddenly nervous. Was she really going to fuck Mark after he had lost Stride? Why was she even attracted to a human anyway. She should have killed him but for some reason didn't.

Without warning, (what had Sul'ss called them a So'reth'esst appeared in front of her. So lost was she in her sexy thoughts that she had failed to notice that he appeared in front of her while she was lost in happy land.

Don't fucken do that, you scared the shit out me. An amused look came onto his face and she suddenly had the feeling that he did it on purpose.

Anyway Stalker will you come with me, she is tired she just gave birth to another litter but she agreed when she looked through your mind. So how is your human friend? I am so glad that more of these relationships are occurring.

Stalker at first was a little irritated at having her mind invaded but forgave him. He is fine, his name is Mark and I fell in love with him for his resourcefulness. A couple of my kind was chasing him and instead of begging them to be spared, he hid in the body of our kind. It fooled them and even I don't know why or how.

I want advice on how to advance our relationship and since you are mated with a human I was hoping that you could give me advice. By the way my breed, I don't know the name but purple/red colors can turn invisible, is there anything that you can tell me?

Sul'ss for that that was who it was obviously was thought for a moment and stopped. She stopped too but for a completely different reason. This all occurred before they had stepped through the door.

I won't lie to you young one, the path of love can and will be hard. Annalise thought that I could help you more then she could. I am sorry that I had you come all way here but we needed to know if you were serious in your affections.

All I can say for sure is knowing the one you love can be destiny or we can know ahead of time who are mates will be. You seem to reliable can you keep a secret. Annalise mentioned something called a blowjob that one of the solders tried to get her to do with him. I don't know much of what it is but I heard from the other humans that visit that is extremely pleasurable to the male. If you want to blow his mind try that.

She was disappointed, yes but the exercise allowed her to think. She had no idea what a blowjob was but anything to please Mark. She wasn't going to flat out ask him what it was but wait until he said his feelings first and there was only one way to find out how. Spying!

Thank you Sul'ss for everything, tell Annalise that you helped just as well as she could perhaps better, but I have to go back to Mark now. I hope he says yes.
Sign up to rate and review this story