Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness

Captured

by darks00 1 review

Julius been kidnapped! And all the enemies of Delilah and Julius' past are teaming up! What's their plan?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-01 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 798 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Captured

Delilahs point of view:

"Where the hell did Julius go?" I said outloud.

I ran out of Julius' room, to meet Al.

"Have you seen Julius?" I asked him.

"Sorry Kiddo," Al said. "Never saw him since last night."

I cursed under my breathe. All I knew was something bad happened, and I needed to save him. I ran back to Julius' room. It was then I noticed their was a blood trail leading out Julius' window. I ran out, and began to follow it.




_________________________________________________________

Julius' point of view,
Location unknown.


I woke up in a whole bunch of pain. I moaned. All I heard was laughter. When I looked up, I gasped. It was Ice, Con-man, Wednesday, Dr.Dismay and D.J. Hook. I tried to get up, but that's when I realized I was chained to a metal table, and strapped in tight. I felt like I was in a straight jacket.

"Let's kill him!" cried out Wednesday.

D.J. Hook quickly put his hook right towards my throat. I flinched, and let out a little cry in fear.

"NO!" screamed Ice.

D.J. Hook then backed off. "Why not? we could finish him off now!"

"We need him." Ice said.

"Yes." The Con-Man said. "Ice and me have been talking about the perfect plan."
"What might that be?" asked Dr.Dismay.

"He can do our work for us." Explained Ice.

"I rather die than to help you." I spat out.

D.J. Hook came up to me and wacked me with his hook right on the side of my cheek. I screamed in pain, as I felt blood trickle down my cheek.

"This, is a chip," said the Con-Man, showing everyone a little black chip. "Who ever wears it can be controled by Ice and me. it's voice activated"

Everyone smirked, as if they were little kids in a candy store.

"This is perfect!" cried out Wednesday. "We can turn him against Delilah and the academy!"

The Con-Man came towards me with the chip. I tried to move my head so he couldn't place it on me. But Dr.Dismay held my head in place, and put the chip on my neck. Then, everything went black.

________________________________________________________________

Delilah's point of view:

The trail of blood soon lead me to an old abandoned factory.

"I'm coming, Julius," I called outloud.

I quickly broke the window, and jumped in. I saw Ice, Wednesday, Dr.Dismay, D.J.Hook and the Com-man all around Julius, all tied up.

"LET HIM GO!" I screamed.

"Are you sure about that, sugar?" Dr.Dismay asked me. "Spice is...I dunno...different."

"What the hell did you do to him?" I screamed, looking at his bloody cheek and body. His eyes were closed, which really scared me. Was he alright?

"Julius, open your eyes." Ordered Ice. "Delilah wants to see you."

Just like a robot, Julius' eyes shot open. But Julius' bright blue eyes weren't so bright anymore. They were now dark, clouded with shadows and were peircing.

"Julius, attack Delilah," Ordered Con-Man.

"What?" I screamed outloud. "Julius would never do that!"

Julius than broke free from his chains, as if they were made out of paper. he than broke the straps. he stood up, and started to come towards me.

"Julius, please don't do this," I cried out. "What's wrong with you?"

"he joined our side, Delilah." Wednesday said. "You guys aren't on the same team anymore."

Julius came closer and closer, and his fist came and hit me in the stomache. I flinched in pain. What the hell? I couldn't hurt Julius. But what can you do when he's attacking you?

"Julius?" I cried out. "Can you hear me? Please, say something."

"JULIUS!" I screamed when he kept on laying his punches on me. "I'm sorry, Julius."

I kicked him in the stomache. Julius cried in pain. I than punched him in the face. Julius screamed, as he fell on the floor.

"Get up, you idiot!" screamed Ice.

I ran up to Julius. I held his head up with my hand.

"I'm sorry, Julius," I apologized. "You ok?"

Julius' eyes again snapped open, as his hands went for my neck. He began to choking me, and I began to choke. I tried to icnore the pain, as I head-buntted Julius in the head. Julius dropped me.

I can't go on...I thought on my head. one of us is going to get hurt. I can't let this happen.

"I'll be back," I cried, as I ran out of the building, with my enemies laughing at me.

I ran to the academy crying. Why was Julius working for the enemies? Why would he hurt me? And just by night, Julius wasn't the Julius I knew.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story