Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Things Have Changed

Are you saving me?

by thegenuinenicekid 0 reviews

Brendon finds out Ryan got a girlfriend.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-03 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 394 words

0Unrated
A week has passed since I've seen Ryan. I really fucking miss the kisses,late night phone calls, and him. We weren't necessarily in a "relationship" but we treated it as one without putting a label on it. I wonder what he is up to?

I pulled out my phone and texted Ryan. Hey babe, what's up? I miss you. Four hours had passed and I started to get worried. With the constant suicide conversations and the problems Ryan has always had, I think about the worst thing. I get in my car and rush over to his house. Of course, there WOULD be traffic, the fucking 101,5,405, and 134 freeways always suck. There's California for ya. After 30 min, I finally reached Ryan's house and noticed a car I haven't seen before, well not in his driveway at least. I knock on Ryan's door and this blonde girl answers wearing a long shirt with no pants on. "Hey, may I um...help you?", the woman said. "Yah, I'm Brendon..here to see Ryan." I say. "Hahahaha. Oh, I've heard LOTS about you." the woman said, "Oh I'm Keltie by the way." "Um...well, nice to meet you..." I say in the most uncomfortably awkward way I could possibly say it. After a couple moments, the bitch leaves and Ryan answers the door, closing it behind him. He is whispering..that's odd. "Look Brendon, what we had was just casual, it meant nothing. I have a girlfriend now.Don't make it seem like you didn't know this was just all casual." I stood there on the porch and looked at him dead in the eye and said nothing. I just walked away in my war and cried. Ryan knew I was crying. I saw him look at me with those eyes of guilt. I pulled my ass together and drove off, never looking back. As soon as I got home, I plopped on my couch and instead of venting to my only 'real' friend Spencer, I locate the blade. FUCK. What am I doing???? I decided not to cut myself, remembering all the times Ryan's wrists were a war zone. I decide to write a sad song about it. Um...no. That's plain out stupid. Instead, I pull out my phone and call a girl I met at one of my concerts, Sarah. Are you saving me?
Sign up to rate and review this story