Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Ramble On

Chapter Eighteen

by Mojo-Risin

Wanna whole lotta love?

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 190 words

?Blocked
She nodded and he crushed his lips against hers. He broke away and tugged at her nightgown, "Arms up." He sighed lustfully. She obeyed and he pulled the garment off and tossed it on the floor. He stopped for a moment to admine her bare body. He smiled and then his hungry mouth found hers again. Gently he sucked on her tongue as she moaned into his mouth. His fingers snaked down between her legs and found her heat. Slowly he slid two fingers into her. She gasped and clamped her legs shut. He pulled away, "Open your legs, Jenny." He urged sweetly into her ear. She opened her legs and he gently rubbed her throbbing bud. "Robert, I'm so close." She gasped. Chills of electricity surged through her body. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she cried out helplessly. She relaxed against the pillows behind her and he watched her with a smile, "Your first orgasm." He whispered into her ear. He kissed her lips gently. He knew they weren't finished but for the first time in a long time he was okay with waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story