Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

You're Running Out Of Places To Hide From Me

by kirrahdiviney

My friend, SarahKilljoyKid, helped with this. It involves smut, so yeah. Just a warning.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 1238 words

?Blocked
Okay guys, sorry it took so long. Basically this involves smut, so if you aren't comfotable reading, it isn't that imporetant so you can skip it. Anyway, SarahKilljoyKid wrote the smut, hope you enjoy it.
Kirrah's POV
People screamed out as they saw us… well as they saw Frank. He tightened his grip on my arm slightly as we quickened our pace, smiling at the screaming fans who were pressed against the fence that was separating them from us.
I let out the breath I didn’t know that I was holding as Frank opened the door to the tour bus. He smiled sweetly at me as he held the door open as he lent in to kiss me softly on the lips. The kiss was sweet and tender, it was nice, but not what I wanted right now.
“Get in there,” I whispered huskily into his ear with a smirk before placing one hand on his toned chest and pushing him into the tour bus with as much force as I could manage.
“Someone’s a little eager,” chuckled Frank as he wrapped his arms tight around my waist before bringing his lips down to mine in a hot, passionate embrace.
I ran my hand slowly down his chest before stopping at his belt.
“This needs to come off honey,” I growled as I dropped to my knees and began to work at the belt with my hands. Once it was off, I kissed the material of his tight jeans; they were so tight that I could see the nicely sized bulge in them.
“Mmm baby, looks like you’re just as eager as me,” I said with a small wink as I took the zipper in my mouth and dragged it down slowly, delighting in the sound of the zipper coming down. Once the zipper was down I pulled his jeans off in one swift motion and was delighted to find that he wasn’t wearing any underwear.
His mouth fell open slightly as I took the head of his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and sucking slightly before pulling my head back and looking up at him with wide innocent eyes.
“On the bed. Now,” he growled as he pulled me up off my knees and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me towards the bunks of the bus. Frank let out a soft moan as I sucked on the sensitive spot near his collar bone.
He placed me down on the bed gently before ripping off my shirt and unclasping my bra, throwing them to the ground as he looked at my naked upper body. He brought his lips to mine in a fiery hot embrace as he began to pull down my skinny jeans.
“Baby, just a minute,” I said as I pushed him off me.
“I-is something wrong?” he asked, looking slightly hurt, but mainly just worried, “if we’re going to fast just say something and I’ll stop.”
“No! I want this! I want you so bad! It’s just… well…” I started before trailing off nervously.
“What baby, what’s wrong?” he asked, his eyes full of concern.
“I-I’m a virgin…” I said as I looked down. I knew he wasn’t a virgin, I was so worried that I wouldn’t be good enough at it for him, but there was something else as well…
“It’s fine baby, I’ll be gentle,” he said with a small, comforting smile.
“No no no, it’s not just that… well, I’m a virgin… so I might bleed…” I admitted, “and well… the blood stain might be a little awkward to explain to the others…”
“Well… shower?” he asked with a smirk.
“Sure,” I said as I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards the bathroom.
“You got a condom?” I asked.
“Yeah, got one here,” he said as he showed me the little shiny packet in his hand. He smirked as I took it from him, opened it and slid it onto his cock.
Frank turned the water on once we were both fully unclothed and in the shower, I giggled in delight as the hot water ran down my naked body and Frank ran his hands over my already soaked skin.
“Come here baby,” he said softly as he wrapped his toned arms around me and pulled me close.
“So, how are we gonna do this?” I asked, I really didn’t know what to do…
“Like this,” he said as he lifted me off my feet, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the cool tiles of the shower.
“Just tell me if I’m hurting you and you want it to stop, okay baby? I don’t ever want to hurt you,” he said as he looked deep into my eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes, but the thing I could see mostly? That was love. I took a deep breath.
“Okay baby, do it,” I said.
He smiled as he looked down, lifting me slightly as he lined the tip of his dick up with me and pulled me down slowly onto it. It hurt a little, but not as much as I thought it would, once the tip was in, the pain pretty much went away as he slid the rest of his dick in.
“You okay Kirrah?” he asked, looking into my eyes with concern.
“Yeah baby, it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would, please? Keep going?” I asked.
“Whatever you want baby,” he whispered huskily into my ear as he lifted me up slightly and pulled me back down onto his rock hard cock. His mouth dropped open a little as he pushed me harder against the wall and thrust in and out of me, searching for that spot that would send me crazy with pleasure.
“Oh god baby! Right there!” I moaned as he hit my G-spot with his cock.
“There baby,” he asked with a smirk as he angle his cock to find the special spot that would make me scream out in pleasure.
“Yes! Please baby!” I begged.
“How bad do you want it?” he whispered huskily into my ear as the hot water flowed over our hot, sweating bodies.
“So so bad baby! Please? I’m begging you,” I whined as I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and kissed him in a hot, passionate embrace.
“Whatever you want Kirrah,” he said as he angled his thrusts yet again, picking up the pace so that he could hit my G-spot.
“Harder baby, please?” I asked. Without a word he started to thrust into me harder, faster, and deeper. I felt full, it felt so good. I could feel a tingly warmth deep within my abdomen, I could feel my orgasm building up within me.
“Baby! I’m gonna- I’m gonna cum!” I screamed as I came on his still thrusting dick.
“Me too baby!” he moaned as I felt him thrust in hard one last time.
Once he finished, he pulled out of me, placed me down on my feet and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me softly.
“I love you Kirrah,” he said in between kisses.
“I love you too Frank,” I replied before kissing him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story