Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness

Emmotions Causing A Commotion

by darks00 1 review

Delilah knows Julius didn't mean to hurt her. wanting answers, she does what she does best...spy on the bad guys!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-01 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 933 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

Wiping away my tears, and being back in my room gave me some time to think. Julius would never do that to me. Somethings was wrong. I wanted answers, and I wanted answers now. I realized I had to do what I did best...spy.

______________________________________________________________

NO ONES POINT OF VIEW:
AT THE...ENEMIES LAIR (a/n: LOL what am I supposed to say?)

Ice went up to Julius, and took of the chip off his neck. Julius moaned, and fell to the ground.

"Why'd you take it off?" Wednesday complained.

"Because," Con-Man said answering for Ice, "It takes away lots of energy. It slowly takes away their memories and their soul. Soon, he won't remember anything. It'll take everything from him till he dies."

"This is too perfect!" cried out Wednesday, clapping her hands.

"What do we do with him till we need him again?" D.J. Hook asked.

"Take him to the back room and give him some blankets, Con-Man and Dismay," Ordered Ice. "he needs rest if he's going to take out Delilah. We'll take turns watching him. Dismay and Con-Man, you're first."

"What if he wakes up?" Dismay asked.

Con-Man showed him a gun.

"I thought we needed him. Why shoot him?" asked D.J. Hook.

"No, don't shoot him," said Con-Man. "We'll just scare him."

Ice gave Con-Man the chip. "Gaurd it with your life."


Con-Man and Dismay picked up Julius and carried him to the back room and gave him some blankets. What they didn't know, was that Delilah was watching for the back window.

__________________________________________________________

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

I gasped. That's why Julius attacked me...that micro chip controls him! It's going to kill him soon if I don't help him. Then, something hit me.

"Soon, he won't remember anything," The Con-Man said earlier.

Would he forget me? how could I get that micro chip off? I went forward to keep a closer eye on Julius, by accident stepped on a branch. I flinched.

"Did you hear that?" asked Dr.Dismay.

"DELILAH!" screamed Con-Man, starring at the window.

I then broke the window with my foot, and jumped him.

"LET HIM GO!" I screamed, ready to start fighting.

Dismay kicked Julius in the ribs. He moaned in pain. "Get up, dreamboat!"

Julius slowly opened his eyes, and moaned in pain.

"I'm so tired..."Moaned Julius. "Where am I?"

Julius looked around. "Oh, God, no! This isn't a nightmare!"

The Con-Man slowly went up to Julius to put the chip on Julius' neck.

"NO!" screamed Julius. He began to punch, but Dismay grabbed him the the wrists and held him by his neck. He screamed in pain.

Dismay than showed Julius the gun. We both gasped.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed. "Why can't you take me out by yourself? Are you chicken?"

"No. But it's funer to play with your emmotions." said Dismay, smirking.

When Julius continue to squirm when Con-Man tried to put the chip on him, Dismay put the gun to his head.

"Put it on, or die." Con-Man warned.

"I rather die than to hurt Delilah." Julius muttered under his breathe.

"Julius, no!" I screamed.

I quickly ran up to Dismay and kicked him in the back. Dismay dropped Julius on the floor in pain. When Julius was groaning in pain, Con-Man quickly put the chip on his neck. Julius screamed.

"Attack!" ordered Con-Man.

"Julius, no!" I cried out when Julius approched me.

I quickly tried to take off the chip off his neck, but it was stuck! Julius quickly grabbed me, and put me on his shoulders. I screamed with tears.

"Nice try getting the chip off," said Con-Man. "Only Ice and myself can get it off."

Memories...I suddenly remembered. That's it! Memories can help him!

"Julius, listen to me," I said. "Don't you remember me? Delilah? Your best friend? Spymate?"

Julius losened his grip on me a little bit. It was working!

"She's lying, Julius!" Con-Man screamed. "Attack!"

Julius thought for a moment, then chucked me at the ground. I screamed in pain.

"Julius," I said, failing to give up, "Don't you remember when we were going to happy times island?" (a/n: the episode, Simple Minds)

"When we were going to crash on the air plane, you told me something. Do you remember what that was?"

Julius stopped. I could tell I was slowly getting to him.

"You told me you loved me, Julius." I told him. "...and I love you back. Do you want to hurt me?"

Julius looked around, as Con-Man continue to yell, "she's lying."

Julius than fell to the ground, and began to scream. The chip than exploded. It worked...our memories saved us. Julius fell the ground with a moan. Con-Man and Dismays eyes got big.

"Let's get out of here!" screamed Dismay as they both retreated.

"JULIUS!" I cried out, running towards him.

Julius was breathing heavily. I quickly embraced him in a hug. He slowly opened his eyes.

"...who are you?" He asked, as he jumped out of my hands.

"Julius? It's me, Delilah." I said, being confused. "They used a chip to control you. I told you I loved you and then you broke out of their control."

"Love you?" asked Julius confused. "I don't even know you!"

Then it hit me...the chip ereased his memories.

END OF PART ONE

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! Part two is going to be called "Listening to Darkness 2: Forgotten." Delilah is going to try to help Julius get his memories back...or is she forgotten? Thanks for reading, everyone!

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story