Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something Borrowed

"I'm confused, are we meeting up for the fourth of july?" Frank asked.

"I dunno." I replied "Look, I've gotta go now. I'll talk to you later." I hung up the phone and chucked it onto the sofa.

Almost immediately my phone rang again. I groaned but noticed the caller ID wasn't 'Frank'. It was Gerard. I picked up the phone "Umm hello?"

"Hey, can we go out for dinner tonight?"

"What like a date?"

"Don't be dim. Look, I just wanna meet you for dinner."

"Fine, fine. Where are we meeting?"



At seven that night I walked into the restaurant to find Gerard sitting at a table... With Frank. Perhaps he'd changed his mind or something. Would it be awkward if I went and sat down? Very awkward. So being the nice, polite person that I am I went to walk out of the restaurant.

But Frank ruined it by saying "Umm Mikey's here..."

So then of course Gerard turned around and yelled "Mikey! Mikey, we're over here!"

I went bright red but walked over to the two of them. "Umm Gee, I thought this dinner was just gonna be for the two of us?"

"That's what I thought too." Frank replied, looking at Gerard.

Gerard got up from his seat and gestured that I should take it "Yes well it's not. Because we all need to talk about something." Gerard walked over to another table and grabbed a chair "Hey, is it okay if I take this? Oh thank you." He came back over, placed it in between me and Frank so he could see both of us. I was sitting opposite Frank but I refused to look at him "I think something's going on here." Gerard said, getting all serious "In fact, I know something's going on here."

Inside my head I was thinking 'Oh shit, how did he found out? Better start crying, apologisng and begging for forgiveness. It's not my fault I had sex with his fiancee! Better wait until he says something though first. He doesn't look too pissed off.'

Gerard sighed "I know what's going on and I just wanted to re-assure you that it's completely natural-"

'Yeah he's deffo not talking about me shagging Frank.'

"-For the fiancee and the best friend to feel like they're losing my attention." Gerard continued.

Mine and Frank's mouths fell open. Was that what he thought was going on "Well you two need to stop being so jealous. But it's fine, I read in an article that it's okay. Well I read the headline anyway." Gerard looked at the two of us "That is what's going on here right?"

Frank started stuttering "Well, I, I d-don't..."

"Guilty." I muttered. If this was what Gerard thought was happening then fine.

Gerard laughed "Alright well this has gotta stop. Because I love you both so much!"

I rolled my eyes. As if everything was always about Gerard.

[A/N] - Short chapter, I know. I'm sorry. But can I ask a question? Who thinks my writing style has changed since the first few chapters? Maybe it's because I've been reading the 'Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging' series? Who knows? :L
Sign up to rate and review this story