Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Campfire Stories

by ficlet_fairies 1 review

(Frerard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-07 - Updated: 2012-04-07 - 1057 words

0Unrated
Frank sat on the swing looking at his daughters. They were throwing dirt at their dogs. The dogs would just shake their body and the dirt would go flying towards them, causing them to stumble back into the dirt. They were only three, but had a good understanding on the gist of things.

Cherry backed up towards Frank and he stood, catching under her arms and throwing her in the air and catching her laughing as she shrieked in surprise. She kissed his face and he giggled and set her down, calling Lily over.

She got up and ran to her father, letting him scoop her up in his arms. He kissed her head, and also set her down. Cherry hit Lily in the arm making Lily move away and Frank picked her up, telling her no hitting and walking her inside, always glancing at Lily to make sure she was okay by herself for a second. She was currently trying to get on SweetPea to ride her.

After Frank had set Cherry inside the door she ran to Gerard, letting Frank go back out to Lily, who had successfully gotten onto SweetPea somehow. Frank picked her up and heaved her into his arms, making her try to get back down to the dog, who scurried away once she was free.

Frank took Lily in for a bath, adding Cherry to the mix and had a fun time making their hair into bubble styles. After that he dressed them up really warm because it could be a little cold.


A few hours later Mikey and Alicia showed up on his doorstep with bags, Ray standing behind Mikey softly smiling. Frank moved so they could walk in and once Mikey had set the bags down Frank engulfed him in a huge hug, telling him he had missed him a lot.

Mikey hugged back, and Lily ran up, falling at their feet. Frank picked her up and she reached for Gerard’s long blonde hair which was pulled up in a loose ponytail to keep from the front of his eyes.

Gerard let his hair down and held Lily, letting her play with his and and giggled at its length or whatever babies thought of when they touched hair. Cherry wanted attention to and crawled over to his feet and laid down on them, making him laugh.

“No more SweetPea for you! Humans don’t sleep on peoples feet!” He giggled setting Cherry on his hip and let Cherry hug his stomach,

“Geeeeeeee, we have everything ready!” Frank squealed, “We have the wood chips and charcoal ready! The s’more stuff and chairs to sit on! It’s gonna be fuuuun!” He squealed crouching down and petting his dog, making a few others run up for attention.

“Frankie, you are so strange,” Gerard teased him crouching onto his knees and putting Lily down. He sat on the floor and crossed his legs and let the girl attack his many bracelets trying to get them off but he would just close his fist and confuse the girl.

“You are SUCH a girl, Gee,” Mikey sighed and he glared up

“You’re just ticked I have a better fashion sense than you!” He declared leaning into a wall and letting Cherry also try to get the bracelets off his wrist. Frank grinned at his daughter’s confusing and he took one bracelet off Gerard’s wrist himself and handed it to them. Cherry gave him an ecstatic look and put it on her own wrist, crawling away.

“You will never get that back,” Frank said to him giving him a bunny nose look and Gerard slapped his shoulder playfully and picked Lily up.

“Ok, time for the campfire!” Frank squealed, heaving Lily up and calling for Gerard to get the other girl as he ran out to the back yard. Bandit climbed into Gerard’s lap and Gerard picked her up, doing his hair up with one hand and taking her out to, Ray behind the two.

It was dark enough to start the fire and Frank was over joyed. It wasn’t like it was the years when he would have a drink and a joint in his hands and making out with random people but this was better. Just his family.

“Yay!” Frank exclaimed lighting the fire and keeping the kids away, telling them very sternly no touching and getting the s’more stuff out.

“Campfire tales!” Gerard sqealed and picked up Cherry and set her on Mikey’s lap.

“Like what?” Frank said happily holding Bandit and Lily in his arms as he started opening packages which he wrapped up and set in the box so they wouldn’t spill. Gerard took them and kissed Frank’s head, and munuvered them into his own arms. Cherry yanked at his pony tail softly and Bandit kept poking his face and he would pretend to bite her finger.

“Something a little scary,” Gerard said glancing at Lily. Frank got the idea and grinned nodded.

“Girls, girls!” He called making their attention turn to him and them crawl over, before he could even start the story two masked figures jumped out screaming, making not only the girls but Gerard and Frank screech, falling back. The masked figured laughed and lifted their monster masks, revealing their faces. Gerard chucked a water bottle at his brother and Mikey skillfully caught it.

“Hello, girlies,” Ray grinned patting Frank’s hair. Frank pouted and sat up because his arms were getting itchy and he slapped Ray’s leg. Gerard sat up also, picking up a frightened Bandit who was glaring at Mikey.

“Scary. Jerk.” She said turning and cuddling into her father’s
neck. Gerard grinned and kissed her head. Mikey grinned and picked up Cherry.

“So, how about some smores now, Gee-baby?” Frank grinned at her, picking up the chocolate and handing a bar to each little girl, and Bandit started digging in automatically and grinned at Gerard who was helping B eat her candy, taking little bits off of the bar himself. Lily got out of Gerard’s lap and crawled over to Ray who picked her up and set her in his lap. Gerard moved to the seat next to Frank and kissed him, saying everything was perfect and he loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story