Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 6

by Black-Hair-Dye 0 reviews

He placed his hand on my shoulder "I'm proud of you kid. You’re going to do something big one day..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 236 words

2Original
Frank: 1 month later.

"Look kid, you could of told me instead of leaving me to guess...", said my dad.

We were sitting in our basement, tuning guitars and sitting on old deck chairs.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd be ashamed or something...", I sighed.

"Why? There’s nothing wrong with it! I don't mind if you like kissing boys and not girls! Kid, I've kissed a few lads in my time! I'm bi-sexual!"

"Y-You are?", I stared at my dad, "So you expect me to just tell you I'm gay, but you can't tell me you Bi?"

"No kid, that’s not what I meant. It just never came up!", argued my dad. "Look Frank. You can bring that lad home as much as you want- in fact, you can do what you want with him. You’re a teenager, you need freedom. If anything ever happens kid, I'm right here for you, by your side. If you break up with him or something! I'm your dad!"

"Wow dad. Most dads wouldn’t do that..."

"Well I will. Frank, you don't have your mum here anymore to cry and hug. But you do have you old man, and he isn't frightened to play both roles if it means your happy and your grow up well."
He placed his hand on my shoulder "I'm proud of you kid. You’re going to do something big one day..."
Sign up to rate and review this story