Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Black Parade

DEAD!

by theblackparade1216 1 review

The second chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 195 words

0Unrated
As soon as I fell myself lifting up, I fell into a hospital room. I saw myself laying on the bed. Soon everything became clear to me, I remembered this moment. I still remember the words that hit me and conflicted me more than anything that had ever happened before in my life "You have just 2 weeks to live, I'd suggest you make the most of them. " the doctor said. I was dead silent. My life was never good, and this felt like somewhat of a relief. I watched the doctor walk outside and talk to the nurse. I could barely over hear them talking. "How'd he take it?" asked the nurse. "He seemed astonished, as he should be. The sick bastard deserves everything that's comin' to him. I hear his drug problems are what killed his girlfriend!" "How would that happen?" "The poor girl loved him so much she hung herself over his misery! And the man just continued to live his life normally. Let's face it, he's a douche," And these words struck me harder than a bullet. Not the insults they through, but the reference to my ex girlfriend. To Be Continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story