Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New In School

Chapter Eight

by Battery_Star 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 1017 words

0Unrated
"They're beautiful..." Frank whispered in awe as he stared at the canvasses adorning the walls.

It was seven-forty AM and Frank had the sudden urge to see my newest pieces of art before school. Frank had been driving me to and from school for a couple weeks now, but today he got here extra early to see my painting I finished the early hours of this morning.

"Thank you," I answered as my cheeks stained pink.

"your gonna go so far, babe, never give this up for anything... we best get to school, were gonna be late," I groaned in protest before Frank picked me up and slung me over his shoulder, causing me to emit a rather loud, rather girly squeal, which I would deny making if anyone asked.

~

"How's things with you and Mr.Iero?" Ray asked quietly as Frank babbled on about the periodic table.

"Its grea-"

"Way, lunch detention," Frank interrupted, not turning around from his place scribbling on the black board.

I inwardly grinned, but attempted to look pissed of so people wouldn't get suspicious. Ray, however, was obviously an exception as he shot me a knowing look and turned to his notes.





The rest of the class and next period passed too slowly for my liking, but soon enough I was on my way to Frank's room. Frank was sat at his desk when I entered, grading the test papers from the lesson before.

"Hey sweetheart," Frank said when he noticed me, causing a blush to spread across my cheeks.

"Hi," I murmured, shutting the door and pulling Frank in for a kiss.

"Have a good day so far?" Frank started pulling out his lunch and setting it on his desk, prompting me to do the same.

I pulled up a chair as I recounted my day and stole Franks bag of cheeto's, laughing at his pout. We ate our -his- lunch in companionable silence until Frank looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, making my eyes wide in mock innocence. Frank just smirked and reeled me in by the lapels on my jacket for a fierce kiss. I swept our lunch off the desk and crawled on top, licking my way into Frank's mouth. He responded with a groan and pulled at my jacket and shirt before throwing them behind him. I fumbled with the buttons on his blouse, shrugging it down his shoulders and leaving his tie handing loosely on his chest. I tangled my hands in his recently cut hair and sucked lightly on his tongue, moaning quietly. He stood from his chair and rid himself of the rest of his clothes as he worked on marking up my neck. I gasped when he nipped on my sweet spot behind my ear, not noticing he'd stripped me of my remaining clothes until his calloused hand fisted my fully hard cock.

"Frankie please," I whined as he jacked me off slowly.

"Gonna make you feel so good Gee," he murmured, voice hoarse. His hand wove in my hair at the back of my neck and he gently nudged me forward, making me lean on my forearms and knees on the desk.



*



Frank and I sank to the floor in each others arms, panting softly.

"That… that was awesome," I whispered as I rested my bareback on the end of his desk. He nodded in agreement and linked our sweaty hands together, pressing a kiss into my hair. We sat in silence until the door swung open and a woman's voice filled the air.

"Mr. Iero, I was coming to- what the hell are you doing?!" the headmistress stood, eyes wide and mouth agape staring at us… sitting naked, covered in each others bodily fluids.

"Um…" Frank squeaked unhelpfully. The headmistress seems to snap out of her trance and her face contorted into a scowl.

"Both of you, get dressed and meet me in my office in five minutes," her voice was dangerous as she turned sharply and marched out of the door, heels clicking softly on the tiles.

I stared after her for a moment before Frank heaved a sigh and lifted himself off the floor, offering me his hand. I gratefully took it and clutched onto the desk to help me to my feet. We dressed in silence, each consumed entirely with our thoughts. Frank took my hand in his and shot me what was supposed to be reassuring smile but was more like a grimace as we exited the class room. The soles of our sneakers squeaked as we walked down the still empty hallway to our possible demise.

We stood outside the solid oak door that adorned the silver plaque with the headmistress' name on it and mentally prepared ourselves. Frank tugged on my hand and turned me to face him, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Whatever happens, sugar, you have to remember that I love you," he whispered before opening the door.

We stepped into the pristine white room and sat on the two armchairs in front of the desk, never letting our hands separate. The headmistress leaned forward in her chair that screamed New and expensive! , the leather groaning with her movements.

"Now boys, I hope you understand what you have done is not only against school policy, but against the law,"

We nodded slowly, keeping our gazes steady and our faces expressionless.

"Gerard, I have called your parents and informed them exactly what has happened. They will also be here shortly to pick you up, but after tomorrow you will attend school as per usual,"

"Yes, Ma'am," I whispered, hanging my head. My parents were going to kill me now they knew exactly who Frank was.

"And you, Mr. Iero-" she was interrupted by several heavy knocks on the door. "Ah, yes. Come on in boys," a smirk graced her aging features as the door swung open.

"Frank Anthony Iero Jr. You are under arrest for abusing a position of authority,"



*


It's been so long!Sorry for the stupidly long wait D: R&R Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story