Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Waycest With Baking

by ficlet_fairies 1 review

The AU Not!Fic where Mikey wants to get Gerard hot so he takes him to the kitchen. Waycest

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 1912 words

0Illiterate
It's a hot day, a very hot day. In fact hot is like totally the wrong word, Gerard was yet to find a word that fitted the temperature right now, but he imagines that this is what it would be like for Alex James stuck in a pressure cooker. Gerard kind of has a thing for Alex James, he doesn't know what it is, cause sure he used to be totally smoking and now he’s kind of lost it but whatever Gerard still thinks he’s like a total babe. So it is that hot. And that's only the outside where cool breezes waft through the polluted August air and oak trees dot shadows across the paths. Outside isn't full of stressed out mothers, Fahrenheit ovens and provocative little brothers. “Gerard are you listening to me?”

Gerard doesn't know exactly how his mother expects him to be listening to her with Mikey how he is, but then he supposes his mother doesn't know just how Mikey is, since he's like apparently the innocent one. Gerard begs to differ. “Sorry, what?”

Mikey’s hands are like spiders up his legs and Gerard really doesn't think he'll be able to carry on talking to his mother like this if his jeans keep on restricting him in this way. Mikey however is having the time of his life whilst he pretends to search for a cake tin.

It has been merely two days since the brothers have confessed their feelings. Which FYI had been like not as fucking awkward as had been expected cause Gerard was all ‘Hey Mikey I think about you when I’m naked’ and Mikey was like ‘oh that’s cool’ and continued to play Mario Kart- which in his opinion was so the best game ever. But then the Way brothers were weird so it wasn’t like they could really confess true love and sexual tension in a conventional way; after all they were two brothers that wanted each other’s dicks- to put it bluntly.

Even less time has passed since they have last fucked, but nothing said turn on like an awkward blushing Gerard so Mikey is going to do everything in his power to make his brother sweat, both literally and metaphorically. It isn't much of a challenge on most days though since Gerard is a vampire and it's the middle of summer break and it is sooooo boring and Mikey is devious so he decides to up his game, bringing him and his brother to the kitchen.

Their mom works in real estate, though neither boy has ever listened long enough to find out what exactly that means or what the difference is between real and fake estates are.

They have managed to land themselves in helping her cook for an open night: ‘It’s what all the Canadian homes are doing’ is apparently a good enough reason to bake in this weather. Their mom has a sort of thing for Canada, she even has some Canadian flag bed sheets that she uses whenever the boyfriend- Louie- is away, meaning she can get away with being weird and distasteful.

“-and Gerard for the love of god if none of that went in so help me Lord I will kick your lily ass” Gerard’s mum is doing that thing again when she moves her mouth in order for sounds to come out.

“Yes” Gerard answers with an air of undeserved confidence.

“Yes?” Donna sighs, though even with her worn out eyes she still manages to grip the rolling pin tighter.

Gerard tries again “No?”

Donna raises her eyebrows.

“Fifty four” is his final answer.

Mikey is all like “sigh” and gets up in order to prevent his brothers castration, cause that wouldn’t be fun for anyone. “She told you to wash your hands”

And Gerard is all “Ohs” and confused faces but he does what he is told anyway now that Mikey’s hands are on the counter and he can think properly.

Donna says thank you to Mikey in her ‘please let me go watch the soaps or at least hand me a hand gun because I’ve had enough of being a good home-ec mom now and I really need a fucking drink’ voice, and Mikey smiles smugly because secretly he loves being praised by his mommy.

There is a small amount of peace and tranquillity to follow and the trio of family bakers almost get to go ‘sigh’ and take off their hats, ready to collapse for the night having finished making brownies, but the calm has given Mikey time to think up a new devilish tactic and now he’s all like ‘Hehe schemes’ and throwing brownie mix at Gerard.

Gerard coughs, splutters, wipes away the brown goo and goes “OMG OMG OMG” whilst blushing heavily because he really hates being messy. Like seriously since he was little he’s had this thing where ‘if any of you spill your shit on me I will cut you with a serrated bread-knife’ and now he’s covered in sticky brown sugar death mixture, and that totally sucks cause he’s wearing a new t-shirt that he actually quite liked and now he feels inadequate. So to make up for his current- quite frankly- horrible situation he’s gonna throw a fist full of flour right in Mikey’s face and then be all like “Haha now you have flour all up in your grill!”

This, however was what Mikey hoped would happen and he takes a step towards Gerard, a massive glob of brown liquid in his hand and a evil grin etched across his face. “Eat slime, skank!” He shouts before propelling the gross ball of goo into the air so that it can slap across Gerard’s scared features.

And Gerard goes “ew, ew , ew” and throws a hissy fit because- that shit is in his eyes OMG!

Then Donna goes “Ah, ah, ah! My brownies!” because she really wanted to be like Canada and now her children are wrecking all her dreams. OMG

Gerard and Mikey are then sent out of the kitchen and warned not to touch the kitchen table with their sticky fingers because “It’s mahogany!” and the boys totally already know that because it’s been mahogany all their lives but they don’t touch it anyway as they make their way to Gerard’s room.

Once in the basement room Gerard goes ‘sigh’ and collapses on the bed because even though he really hates being dirty, he doesn’t want to shower whilst Mikey’s here. “Well that was fun.” He says even though it wasn’t and Mikey nods because he thinks it totally was.

There is then this like, really long awkward silence except it isn’t that awkward until Mikey says, “Well this is awkward”.

And Gerard’s like “It wasn’t until you said was”.

And Mikey goes “I guess” and they both leave it at that.

A few minutes later and Gerard’s wondering how many years it will be till he can like get on a plane to take him to the moon because even though he’s not that interested in astrology how cool would it be to say ‘I’ve been to the moon’?

Mikey however is thinking about love and what it really is and if people are right when they say you can’t quantify it because he’s pretty sure you can or all those couple’s arguments of ‘I love you more’ would be totally invalid and then he would have no stereotypes to base his relationships on. He’s about to ask Gerard when his mind connects with his nose and goes “Oh my god the brownies are ready!”

And Gerard’s about to be all like “How do you know? I can’t hear the beeper” because he’s a narcissic fuck when all of a sudden he can hear the beeper and he and Mikey sprint up the stairs.

OMG

Mikey really likes brownies they’re like his favourite food and he can’t wait to shove some in his stupid face but “Fuck they’re hot!”

“They have just come out of the oven, ass wipe”

“Remind me why I love you”

“Because I’m adorable, let you read my comic books and I’m great in the sack”

And Mikey has to agree with this because sometimes Gerard’s so adorable that he just wants to squee especially when he’s flustered cause he like tries to pretend he’s still as cool as a cucumber but his eyes do this weird thing where the pupils change shape a lot and he goes bright pink. And Gerard does always totally let Mikey borrow and read his comics, which is cool because Mikey likes comics but he’s too cheap to buy his own Gerard doesn't even freak when Mikey spills on them. And though he’s only ever slept with Gerard, he does kind of rock so Mikey’s all “Let’s make out now yeah?”

And they do and Gerard’s lips are really soft and his hands tug at Mikey’s sandy hair in a way that makes Mikey wanna rip off everyone’s clothes but instead he settles for tugging on Gerard’s hips and kissing his brother harder. And that should be totally weird because they’re brothers and that shit's supposed to be gross but it’s really not because Mikey thinks Gerard’s a total hotty and it doesn’t even matter that they're related because he’s a really cool guy.

Gerard feels as though he’s been starved of Mikey’s kisses for too long now and opens up his mouth so that he can re-explore it with his tongue, which is awesome cause Mikey’s mouth feels really great.

Eventually they pull away so that they can stuff their faces with the brownies that their mom told them not to eat because ''They’re for the show home!” but Mikey and Gerard don’t even care because these brownies are food of the gods and they just can’t keep away.

And that’s about all that happens that day since apparently Gerard doesn’t want to have sex whilst their mom’s in, and even though Mikey doesn’t see any problems with it, he guesses that he kind of needs Gerard’s consent before they can get down to it so he doesn’t complain too much and they watch a film instead. Which is cool, he guesses and it doesn’t really matter cause he just likes hanging out with Gerard.

It’s nearly three when they finally decide to go to sleep and they both bundle under the covers fully dressed and ready to dream about rabbits and candy floss or some shit because they really are just that smitten.

A/N So sorry this is a little late you guys I was was actually away on the posting date and well the people in apple were already looking at me funny and I felt that posting incest would not have done me any favours with the security guards. Remember to leave a review and try and guess who this is (C'mon guys clue is in the theme I'm writing about baking and Alex James) I love you guys I really do.
Sign up to rate and review this story