Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I love you more, than those bitches before.

by imturningintoabat 1 review

This is the rhythm of the night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 498 words - Complete

2Original
You were having a pretty shit night if you were honest.
You'd agreed to go clubbing with your friend, but being the total whore she was, she had ditched you to go play tonsil hockey with the first guy she laid eyes on.
So here you were, all dressed up, standing in the most desirable club in New York like a complete loner.
You'd even made an extra special effort too. Wearing that dress you knew made your bum look bootilicious, and getting your brother who was scarily knowledgeable about hair to do a cute mermaid plait thing.
It's only because you heard Frank Iero was gunna be here your inner voice sniggers.
You sigh flicking your hair and managing to hit your self in the eye with it.
Ow. Ow. Bugger, now you had make-up streaming down the left side of your face.
Grabbing a napkin you blot your make-up desperately hoping you don't look like a panda.
Giving up all hope of being remotely attractive, you throw down the napkin, and order a drink with as much alcohol as possible.
The bar tender smiles consolingly as he hands over the drink, murmuring, 'You have a fake eyelash on your nose'
Mortified, you run to the bathroom, to realise that yes, your fake eyelash has in fact migrated from your eye, to your nose, making you look like you have a retarded monobrow.
Fan-fucking-Tastic
Having sorted out the disaster zone you called your face, you rushed out the bathroom, hoping to make a quick exit, and never leave your apartment again.
Instead in your hurry you run straight into someone, the force causing you to land on your butt. Hard.
'Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!' the stranger gushed, a tattooed hand helping you back to your feet.
'Are you okay!?'
Shell shocked, you stare into the gorgeous face of Frank Iero.
'Hey. Sweetie. I asked if you were okay?'
You panic, all control of your mouth completely lost under the gaze of those hazel eyes.
'Huh, guess you need some air. You look like you're about to pass out.'
The warm hand wrapped around yours again, leading you to the roof.
You couldn't believe your luck as you stared at the back of that gorgeous raven haired head.
Once outside you stand side by side, admiring the stars. You keep stealing glances at him, drinking in his beauty.
One time you catch his eye. He's doing it too.
Turning to you, he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. His warm breath tickling your face. 'You look really beautiful tonight' he whispers, leaning in.
Your heart flutters, you can't believe this is happening! He's going to-
Pain rips through your chest.
You look down.
A tattooed hand pulls the knife out of your heart.
You look up. He grins.
He stabs you a couple more times for luck, then leaves you to bleed out, the stars twinkling above.



Inspired by Nanakitty
Sign up to rate and review this story