Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saturday Night

God Hates Us

by ShadowSouls 13 reviews

My infiltrated mind, my lacerated soul. You took me years, create me, control you. I let myself around with you aside

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-13 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 1652 words

5Exciting
Read A/N First

Hello, I would like to explain something about this chapter briefly before you read it. I mention Gerard's "Dark Passenger" here, which is a Dexter reference. To people who don't watch Dexter and don't know what the "Dark Passenger" is, it is the part of him that has the urge to kill people. The part that likes it. The dark part of a person that could control them at times. I'm sorry this chapter took a really long time to get up. This isn't one of the best stories I've written, and I thought about giving up on it. But I'll continue it, just for you guys. Though I might give up on it if it doesn't have too many readers, though.....

Rate and Review to help boost my confidence?

-Poison Ivy xo


P.S: Title from Avenged Sevenfold. Best fucking band in the world. End of.





*

Chapter Six
God Hates Us

*

“They call me Vengeance, Zacky Vengeance,” the septum-piercing man said as he pressed himself into Frank’s side, wiggling his eyebrows in a suave attempt.

“Uh, hi?” Frank said as he shifted uncomfortably, and tried moving away from Zacky who just carried on inching closer. “I’m Frank.”

Fedora-hat man rolled his eyes. “Zacky, leave the poor kid alone. Your scaring him.”

“It’s none of your fucking business, Brian.” Zacky retorted, shifting his gaze to Brian. “And he doesn’t look like a kid. How old are you pookie? Twenty one?”

Brian sighed, and buried his face in his hands, giving up his attempts at settling his best friend down. Who was he kidding anyway? When Zacky wanted something, he’d annoy the fuck out of the whole state until he got it.

Frank didn’t like where this was going. He really liked Gerard, and he didn’t want some idiotic, overly-caffeinated prick ruining his date. He looked at Gerard who was glaring at Zacky, then decided to take matters in his own hands.

“I’m sixteen, and would you fucking move a little? Your all up in my personal space.” He tried his best to sound bitchy, and succeeded. Frank was bitchy on normal circumstances, so it wasn’t too hard.

“Sixteen?!” Zacky exclaimed, shooting Gerard an incredulous look that seemed to say, you’re boning a sixteen year old? Are you fucking serious? Gerard just glared back, and then cleared his throat.

“Yeah well, it was fun seeing you guys. I think you both should get going now,” Gerard forced a smile, and gave Brian a pat on the shoulder and Zacky a shove in the side.

Zacky frowned, but Brian got up quickly and pulled Zacky from his arm forcefully. “You’re right. We gotta get going. It was nice meeting you, Frank.”

“But I don’t wann-“ Zacky began, but was silenced by a not-so-soft nudge in his side. “Uh, yeah. We gotta go I guess, bye.

Frank was fucking relieved. “It was nice meeting you both too.”

As the two men left through the wooden oak door, leaving Gerard and Frank seated awkwardly in silence, neither knowing what to say to the other.

“There is a pretty good ice-cream parlor a few blocks down, you up for it?” Gerard suggested, smirking in a way Frank found irresistible to refuse.

“That sounds great,” Frank smiled, and got up. He smoothed out his T-shirt, and tucked the chair back into its place. Gerard made sure he opened the restaurant door for Frank in order to seem like a gentleman. Though Frank wasn’t really the romantic type, there was something about how smoothly Gerard carried himself that seemed to have got him. This man was way different than the sleazy one who emptied his stomach’s contents on Frank’s foot the other day. It’s amazing how alcohol can change a person.

“So,” Frank started in an attempt to break the silence. “What kind of music do you listen to?”

Gerard looked a Frank as he walked, and smiled briefly. “Well, growing up I always used to listen to bands like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motley Crue, and Megadeth. I like the Misfits too.”

Frank grinned. “I love the Misfits.”

“Well other than them, what else do you like?”

Frank paused for a second, making a mental list of all his favorite bands so far. “Uh, Black Flag, Rancid, Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedys. I’m more of a Punk Rock person. Whereas, I can see you love your metal.”

They both stopped in front of a bright colored store, with a colossal, pink neon model of an ice-cream cone next to the shop’s name, PARADISE.

As they made their way to the counter, Frank started with an open jaw at the amount of flavors they had. Over 60 flavors, a sign next to the counter said. God, Frank didn’t know what to pick.

“I know that it’ll be hard to pick with all those flavors,” Gerard whispered in Frank’s ear, leaving goose bumps where his breath had tickled. “But most of these interesting combinations taste like shit. I suggest the Nutella Pleasurecue for Frank to shiver “Or the chocolate mint.”

Frank stutters out his order. Nutella Pleasure it is, then. Gerard goes for the chocolate mint.

They exist the store as Frank licks his cone, completely oblivious to the fact that Gerard is staring at him, eyeing him hungrily, and barely touching his own icy dessert.

That neck, Gerard thought. That beautiful, pale neck. Imagine what it would look like dripping in scarlet.

Frank looked up, and caught Gerard staring at him. Gerard didn’t bother to shift his gaze elsewhere, and continued staring at the beautiful, white neck in awe. Even though Gerard was pretty damn sure he wasn’t gay, he must admit that that Frank kid was every serial killer’s wet dream.

Frank shifted his weight uncomfortably, feeling incredibly twitchy under Gerard’s intense gaze. Gerard’s soft features soon broke into a smile, and he leaned in. Frank thought Gerard was going to steal some of his ice-cream until he found something hard press against his mouth. It was Gerard. Gerard’s lips. On his.

Oh.

Okay.

Frank didn’t know what do with himself. He was too stunned to kiss back, and his arms were hanging limply by his side. When he finally figured out what was going on exactly, he pushed into Gerard a bit more, and tried to kiss back a little. He soon felt Gerard’s warm, wet, tongue trace his lower lip, asking for entrance. Frank opened his mouth a little, and Gerard’s tongue was right there in Frank’s mouth.

Oh.

Gerard had his eyes shut tightly, and his hands were slowly creeping up Frank’s side. Frank decided to put his hands into use and wrapped them around Gerard’s neck gently, his fingers intertwined in his long, black mane. They started kissing more feverishly, their lips making occasional smacking noises.

Both boys have been making out for what seemed like an hour, but ended up being a few more minutes. Gerard broke the kiss first, and Frank stared at him, dumbfounded, with flushed cheeks, and a lust-provoked expression.

“We probably shouldn’t be doing this on the sidewalk,” Gerard mused.

Frank didn’t reply. They stood there for a few moments in a silence that didn’t seem all that awkward, peaceful maybe.

“Would you like to do this with me again sometime?” Gerard broke the silence.

Frank smiled. “Yeah, I’d like that. But a brief warning. When you start getting to know me, I can be a bit of an asshole.”

“You didn’t seem like an asshole tonight?” Gerard smirked.

Frank laughed. “I usually don’t at first? But you’ll see what I mean next time.”

“So there will be a next time,” Gerard grinned.

Frank just rolled his eyes, and gave Gerard a playful shove.

“I had a lot of fun tonight.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

Gerard looked around. It was nearing midnight. They should be getting home soon. Well, Frank should be getting home. Gerard promised Matt to help him fill up some barrels with Formaldehyde in order to preserve some bodies. Unlike Gerard, Matt liked to visit his victims.

“Do you have a ride home?”

“Uh,” Frank began, not knowing what to say. He didn’t want to go back home, he hasn’t been there for weeks.

“I can drive you home if you like,” Gerard offered, but Frank shook his head.

“No, uh. I have a friend who’s supposed to pick me up in ten. You can head on home. I’ll be fine.”

“You sure?” Gerard pressed. Frankly, he really didn’t give a shit about how this kid got home. But part of the plan was to woo Frank and make himself seem like a gentleman, make Frank fall for him, hard, in order to make this job a thousand times easier. And to please his Dark Passenger, of course.

“I’ll be fine,” Frank said.

Gerard left with a short wave, and a brief kiss on Frank’s cheek before hopping into his mustang an zooming off, leaving Frank in the middle of the sidewalk looking back as Gerard’s car disappeared into the road. Frank still felt the warmth of Gerard’s lips lingering on his cheek.

**

After about fifteen minutes of walking, Frank is standing on a wooden porch staring at the olive-colored door. A door that reminded him of Gerard’s shining pupils.

An 18 year old boy, with brown frizzy hair as wild as a bush opened the door and stared sleepily at the boy who has raised his from his sleep. He raised an eyebrow at the sixteen year old that was standing on his porch awkwardly.

“Hi Ray. Can I bunk here for the night?”


R&R?
Sign up to rate and review this story