Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It's better off this way.

by VelocityBandit 1 review

Just a little oneshot ting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 400 words

1Exciting
Now real plot, just a crappy Frerard oneshot inspired by the Rise Against song "The Approaching Curve".
Enjoy. x

It was the dead of night, the car was out of control. He was out of control, he was mad, absolutely fucking mad. We were speeding down a country road at a ridiculous speed as he drove recklessly.

"Gerard, is this really what you want...?"

I struggled in the back seat, my hands and feet tied down as my drunken boyfriend was behind the steering wheel. He turned around, his green eyes wide, surrounded by redness and simply uttering the words, "it's better off this way."
I struggled in my seat again, deperate to do annything to get out. "Don't even fucking try that", he slurred, laughing at my pathetic attempt.
"What do you want from me Gerard?!" I demanded, "This is fucking madness!" I screamed, tears now pouring down my cheeks.

Gerard stopped the car. He turned around, tears of anger and pain raining from his eyes. "You fucked him Frank" he choked. My eyes widened, how did he know this? He spluttered and continued "My own brother, my own fucking brother.Your boyfriend's fucking brother!" he shrieked, his face contorted. I closed my eyes and breathed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" I screamed at him, "ALL YOU EVER DO IS DRINK, AND BEAT ME UP. HE UNDERSTOOD ME. HE UNDERDTSANDS."
Gerard looked at me, "Answer me this one question."
"What?" I replied.
"Did. You. Love. Him?"
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, feigning uncertainty."
"You know what it fucking means." he growled.
I inhaled the cold air, "Yes." I whispered.
He didn't answer, but simply wailed.

The car carried on, down the country road. I constantly questioned what he was going to do. How did he know? How did he find out? Did Mikey tell him? Was it Ray? Or maybe Bob had found out? What Gerard was going to do at this moment, I had no idea.

"You're going down Frank" he finally said. "And so am I. This is for us. It's what's best" he whispered.
I didn't know what he was talking about, until in the distance I saw a curve in the road. If Gerard didn't slow before the curve, we'd fall down the steep hill alongside it. He knew this, he saw the curve.

He made no intention of stopping.
Sign up to rate and review this story