Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > Pretty Little Liars Season 3

While The Cats Away The Mice Will Play

by writerboy212 0 reviews

Emily finds out who the person on the poster is with the help of the girls...Spencer Aria and Hannah make a shocking discovery and "A" is back on their trail!

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Elliot Stabler,Olivia Benson - Published: 2012-04-16 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 309 words

0Unrated
Aria and Spencer sat on the couch looking into no where they felt that it would never going to end somehow everyone is connected somehow and once you're in there is no way out no way at all! Spencer looked at her phone and nothing was new it looked like "A" has given up for a while or at least that's what they thought and then Spencer's phone rang!
" Hello?" She said, "Yes!" She said..." What!"She screamed..
She ran out the door and hoped into the car she turned the ignition and it wouldn't start she pushed again but it wouldn't give.
" Come on!" She yelled...She slammed her feet against the car door..
" How could this happen?" She cried
1 WEEK LATER....
Aria, Spencer and Hannah gathered around the casket as it was lowered into the ground. Mona was gone and the girls knew exactly who did it without a question the torture had just begun "A" was back on the trail and she was knocking down everybody one by one as everyone emptied out the girls were the last three their the picture of Mona glistened in the sunlight with her hair perfectly straight and her red lipgloss it was the Mona they remembered and who they wanted to remember and know they were on their own Mona was the only one who knew who "A" was and shes gone they quietly left the funeral yard when they heard footsteps they looked around and couldn't find anything but Spencer saw it..Emily walked up to them from a distance and hugged them!
" Emily!" They all yelled
" What are you doing here?" Spencer asked..Emily hopped in the back of the car
" My mom talked to Hannah's mom and I'm staying there for now!" She cheered as she hugged Hannah the girls drove away and rejoiced in happieness........
Sign up to rate and review this story