Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-Seven

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

As soon as I could, I would move out of that building, and I would never have to see Gerard again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-04-18 - Updated: 2012-04-18 - 926 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank

I was about halfway to work when I realized I forgot my cell phone. I glanced at my clock. I was already ten minutes late. I took a deep breath and turned around, heading back to the apartment.

I pulled into the parking lot, and leaving the car running, I ran into the building. I waved at Joe before heading up the four flights of stairs to my apartment. I opened the door, and the first thing I noticed was that all the lights were off. At first I just assumed that Gerard had went back to bed. “Gerard?” I called, flipping the light on.

When I didn't get a response, I sighed. Either he was sleeping, or he ran away again. I hoped he was just asleep. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he was gone again.

Quietly, I walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I pushed open the door, and my heart sank. He wasn't there. Knowing I wouldn't find him, I searched the rest of the apartment. Sure enough he was nowhere to be seen.

I couldn't believe it. Twice in one day! I knew I shouldn't have believed his story. It was probably all on big lie. I had actually cared about him, too. I hadn't cared about anyone like that since Sam died. Sam.

Sam would never have done anything like this to me. I sighed, I wished he was still alive. Then none of this would be happening. I would still be happy and in love.

I shook my head, grabbing my cell phone from the coffee table. If I never saw Gerard again, I would be happy. The words hurt, but I knew he would only hurt me again. I was tired of him hurting me. If he actually loved me, like he said he did, then none of this would be happening.

With tears threatening to fall, I rushed out of my apartment, now almost thirty minutes late to work. When I climbed into my car, I decided that I would have to move out. It was the only way to get away from everything. That building was full of memories that I didn't want. As soon as I could, I would move out of that building, and I would never have to see Gerard again.

**

I shut my apartment door behind me, locking it. Instantly, I was reminded that Gerard wasn't here anymore, and that he was never coming back. I could feel tears starting to form, and I hated it. I didn't understand why I was still upset. He was just another guy that had broken my heart.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head. I didn't want to think about Gerard anymore. I yawned, taking off my shoes. I threw my jacket on the couch and headed toward my bedroom, not bothering to turn on the light.

As I opened my bedroom door, I sighed. It didn't seem right that I was going to be sleeping alone tonight. Without Gerard, my room felt so empty. Again, I was thinking about Gerard. It was like I couldn't get him out of my head.

I walked toward my bed when someone jumped out of the shadows and attacked me. At first I had no idea what was going on. After a few minutes of struggle, I realized this was a burglar. My mind instantly remembered what Gerard had told me. He said some bad people were after him, and the only reason he came back was because he was scared they were going to hurt me. What if he was telling the truth? What if those people had Gerard somewhere and were beating him to death, and now they were going to kill me. I was terrified.

In our struggle, we fell on the bed. The intruder sat down on my chest and punched me in the face. I heard a crack and instantly felt pain. I brought my hand up to my face, and felt blood pouring out of my nose. I was sure it was broken.

I tried to wiggle out from underneath him, but his weight was crushing me to the bed. It was impossible to move. I wasn't about to give up, I wasn't going to die yet. I felt the intruder's hands wrap around my throat. He was going to suffocate me. As I started to run out of oxygen, I began to panic.

I tried hitting him in the face, the chest, anywhere. Nothing was working. His grip wasn't loosening. Somehow, I managed to hit him in the throat. I heard him make a noise, and he let go of me. I took a deep breath, grateful for air.

I managed to stand up, and I ran for the light switch. I knew I wouldn't be able to beat this guy in the dark. Just seconds before I reached the light, I felt his hands grab me again. He threw me against the wall, and I slumped to the ground. It felt like every bone in my body was broken. He stood above me and kicked me in the ribs. I doubled over in pain.

I tried to stand up. This guy wasn't going to kill me without a fight. I had managed to get up on my knees before he grabbed my shirt collar and slammed me against the wall. My vision was starting to blur, and I knew this was the end.

He slammed me against the wall again before I passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story