Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Break Your Little Heart

Playing The Blame Game

by mychemicalpony 1 review

Several fights occur.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-19 - 1398 words

0Unrated
I really am sorry if there are more typos than usual, I'm tying this on the computer and as you may know, there's no autocorrect so I apologize for any spelling mistakes.Also,, could people please review more because I'm not sure whether people actually like it or not. Thanks :)

Frank rushed to get ready for school that morning because he had overslept, dreaming of Gerard. He still couldn't believe that he and Gerard were together and he blushed when he thought of what they had done last night. Okay, they hadn't actually had sex, but they nearly had and it was the closest to anyone Frank had ever got to anyone, except his mom probably. And that was when he was born, so that didn't count.

He couldn't stomach anything to eat, so instead he ran out of the door and sprinted all the way to the bus stop. He found that Jack, Alex and Rian were there, so he gave them the finger to warn them to back off in case they did anything.

'Oi! Was that meant for us?!' Rian shouted at Frank, and Frank responded with 'Well, are you really that stupid to think that it was meant for anyone else?'

'You're gonna pay for it now.' Alex backed Rian up and the three of them closed around Frank, leaving him no choice but to simultaneously punch Alex, kick Rian hard in the balls and scream 'RAPE!', to which all three scattered (Rian bent over nearly crying in pain and Alex with blood dripping down his face) and Frank smiled, knowing that he had, yet again, got one up on them. Plus it was three on one, which meant Frank had a disadvantage.

The bus came and Frank stepped onto it, blasting 30 Seconds To Mars into his ears. He was forced to sit next to a snotty 7th grader, who looked terrified at the thought of sitting next to Frank for the whole bus journey. Frank smiled at that observation and proceeded to turn up the volume on his iPod so it was clearly audible to anyone else. This scared the 7th grader beyond recognition and he scuttled away to sit next to Rian, who looked quite a lot less alarming than Frank right now.

At school, Gerard, Bob and Brendon were already there, and Mikey and Ray weren't, which was a bit strange. A quick buzz of his phone in his pocket explained that their bus was late and wouldn't be in until break time. Brendon glared at Gerard for some unknown reason, so Frank decided to ask them what it was all about. 'Hey guys, what's this all about?'

'Gerard's being annoyingly "lovesick" and won't stop talking about you. Bloody hell, I wish you'd give it a fucking rest already!' Brendon exploded and what followed could only be called a bitch fight.

'Me?! You won't stop complaining about him and you have no right to call him a faggot!'

'I DID NOT CALL HIM A FAGGOT, OTHERWISE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A FAGGOT AS WELL!'

'AND THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME BEING A FAGGOT? And you did actually call him a faggot, you just have very poor memory!'

'Oh my fucking god Gerard! You have no clue, do you? And what you said a minute ago, I do actually have the right to call him that, because it's a free country.'

'WHAT DO I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT? AND THAT'S CLASSED AS BULLYING, I COULD TURN YOU IN FOR THAT!'

'What are they gonna do? Make me write lines? Oooohhh I'm so scared, NOT! And I'm not gonna tell you now, WE'RE IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF SCHOOL!'

'WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME? I TRUST FRANK AND BOB WITH MY LIFE, I'M SURE WE CAN FUCKING TRUST THEM WITH THIS!'

Frank cut in with 'If you want, I could go somewhere else with Bob?'

Gerard answered Frank and went straight back to arguing 'No, you'll stay right fucking here. I want you to stay so that Brendon can tell ALL of us, because there's not a problem with that. GO ON, TELL US!'

'OKAY! I THINK FRANK'S ALL TO BLAME FOR THIS, WE NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD THIS WHOLE FUCKING ARGUMENT IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM!'

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? FRANK'S TO BLAME? SO NOW WE'RE PLAYING THE BLAME GAME?!' (A/N-Hence the title...)

'FRANK'S RUINED OUR WHOLE FRIENDSHIP!'

'Jesus Brendon, there's no need to take it that far, but I'm considering not being friends anymore because you're being such a bitch.'

'BITCH? GERARD, I'M A DUDE FOR GOD'S SAKE! YOU CAN'T CALL ME A BITCH!'

'Even when you're acting like a cunt?'

'There's no way around it, is there. I'm just gonna have to fucking tell you.' Brendon calmed down and started to speak normally again, like Gerard was.

'Good, will you just tell me already?'

'Gee, I think I'm jealous of Frank.'

'Yeah, I am as well. I mean, look at him, he's got a great boyfriend, a seriously cute face, a hot body and the best taste in music ever to exist on this planet. Jesus Brendon, I think you're over reacting a bit.' Gerard said the last bit with a roll of his eyes, while Frank blushed furiously at the mention of a 'hot body'.

'Yeah, he's got a great boyfriend. That's why I'm jealous...' Now it was Brendon's turn to blush like a beetroot.

'Seriously? BUT YOU JUST CALLED HIM A FUCKING FAGGOT! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL HIM THAT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE THAT? BLOODY HELL, THIS IS BLOODY FUCKING WORSE THAN I'D THOUGHT!' Gerard proceeded to get Brendon in a headlock.

'Gee! Let him go! It's not that big a deal...' Frank started to say, and earnt him a filthy look from Gerard.

'Of course it is, Frankie! That's why I've got him in a fucking headlock. Brendon was now starting to turn purple from the tight hold Gerard had on him, and this slightly scared Frank. 'Now, are you serious? Are you gonna bitch about my Frank, and then confess to have a crush on me, and try and steal me from him?'

'N-no. I didn't m-mean to do that, G-gerard. I swear!' Brendon stammered.

'Don't you give me that shit. Now, after this, I want you to go home and I never want to see you again. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!' Gerard shouted at him, and as Brendon nodded slowly, he released him, kneed him in the balls and punched him in the nose, and a horrible crack rang out, meaning that Brendon now had a broken nose. Brendon just swore under his breath and started to walk towards his house, trying not to let tears show.

'That dick got what he deserved. I have no regrets. And I'll never let anyone slag you off like that again, it was horrible. Are you alright, Frankie?' Gerard was finished with his violent act now, and put his arms around Frank's shoulders carefully.

'Er, guys? Am I missing something here?' Bob broke the silence that had ensued and Frank told him all about how he and Gerard were a couple now and Bob totally understood.

Lessons started and Frank was alone for the first two, because only Mikey and Frank were them and they weren't here yet. At break, they arrived and questioned why Brendon wasn't there. Josh also wanted to know, so Gerard explained it all. Ray looked shocked and Mikey looked pleased, because he was relieved that he wouldn't have to put up with his relentless put-downs all the time. Josh didn't look too bothered with the whole drama, but he hadn't been when Jared had left either.

Sorry it was a bit short, I think it needed to be shorter to fit with the title and I can't make everything fit with the title all the time, so it's ended here. I may or may not update again tonight, because I'm in a writing mood, so look out for it. But don't be disappointed if I don't. And I think this is the 6th chapter? Please let me know what you think :) mychemicalpony
Sign up to rate and review this story