Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Finding Confidence

Regrets

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

11

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-20 - Updated: 2012-04-20 - 632 words

0Unrated
Sorry for lateness, would have posted it yesterday but i done my rock challenge and we won :'D xD

So i am very happy about that and my uncle is getting me MCR i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love xDD

HAPPEH ^.^

R&R


Gerard :

Regret. Regret. Regret.

That was the word racing thorugh my mind.

My heart was sort of torn but for some reason i didn't feel sad.

I didn't feel sad at the fact that my boyfriend just broke up with me (well then again i sort of broke up with him, i think) And i feel nothing.

I watched him run away.

I didn't shout after him i simply turned around and walked down the opposite way.

My mind just had a small hint of regret not telling him as soon as i didn't feel anything towards him.

That was just a stupid mistake i made.

I was falling out of love with him i knew that myself and im sure he got some sort of gesture to that.

The streetlamps lit my way as i walked, I have no idea where i'm walking to but i know myself where i am going to end up wheather i want to or not.

It honestly wasn't that far, just a few street's away and a few small hill's.

I know Frank is in agony right now, i loved him with my heart and soul but it has moved on, i don't know where to yet but i'm pretty sure i will find out eventually, it seems sort of sly to do that to Frank.

I know i am a bastard doing that and that is another hint of regret.

I am now on that one street, the one street where i knew my feet would lead me to.

Slowly i walked up to the door and took a deep breath before knocking on it and then he answered. The face that makes everything go away for a while.

"Gerard, hey" Bob's face lit up upon seeing my own.

"Hey man" I smiled

"Did you find Frank?" Bob asked concerned

"Yep, he is okay well physically not emotionally" I explained

"Why not emotionally?" Bob questioned.

"We sort of in a way" I stopped and scratched the back of my neck "Broke up" I concluded.

"I-i-uh-i" Bob then coughed "Im sorry to hear that, you two were so close, what happened?" Bob asked

"Can i come inside and tell you?" I laughed

"Oh sorry" Bob laughed stepping aside and allowing me into the house, i then followed Bob upstairs to his room and sat down on the bed beside Bob.

"Remember the truth or dare game we played at Jude's?" I started

"Little snips of it, not all of it but" Bob said lighting a cigarette and offering myself one, gladly i took it and lit it up.

"Well, i admitted to him that i didn't love him as much as i used too, but Jude didn't drink and he somehow coaxed her into telling her what was wrong as she seemed so awkward and then walked, he always walks when he is upset and then Jude called me and told me that Frank had disappeared so i went looking for him" I said exhaling the smoke.

"Then what happened?" Bob asked

"I found him a few streets away from here actually and then he told me that he knows what i said and i didn't say i never, because there is no point lying,i already have enough regret on my plate right now" I stopped.

"What is there to regret?" I feel as if i am on a fucking quiz show right now, due to the much questions being thrown at me.

"Letting someone else in"
Sign up to rate and review this story