Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Ramble On

Chapter 20.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

Long time no see

Category: Metallica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-04-21 - 187 words

0Unrated
A moment later there was pounding on the door, "That's probably them now." Jimmy whispered, "Could you get the door for me?" Jenny nodded got to her feet and went to the door. She opened it, "Who the hell are you?" Vera asked with a gruff Texas accent." "Well who I am is no concern but I know why you're here, Vera." Jenny spat back viciously. "Jimmy!" Vera yelled, "You'd better put a lid on this little girl before I do." Jimmy came from the bedroom, "Just gimme Angie and her things and leave." He groaned as he took the young childs luggage from Vera's hands. Jimmy took Angela's hand, "Hello." He said sweetly. "Hi." She replied shyly. Jimmy closed the door in Vera's face and guided Angela over to the sofa, "Do you know who I am?" He asked. "My Daddy." She said reaching up to touch his hair. They had looked so much alike it was amazing that they weren't the same person but from different time zones. Jimmy smiled, "Yes, I am." He said more to himself than to her.Suddenly thiiings felt better.
Sign up to rate and review this story