Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Water,Water, Cold And Deep,

Getting Higher than The Empire State

by dancingdragon 2 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 774 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3

My world stopped, a bullet struck right through Korse’s leg, but he didn’t even flinch. He was just shot for fuck’s sakes, why didn’t he crumble? I saw this as my chance as the Draculoids went to assist him, with only a split second to look at the crowd. They were just standing there, almost as if they forgot how to function, except for standing and staring at absolutely nothing. Then I saw it, my uncle’s with my aunt’s and my Father with my Mother. They hadn’t taken the pill; they were trying to get their wives to break out of the coma like state. Shaking them, pleading them, anything they could do.

I wasn’t going to wait, I decided I would just run, maybe run back to my house and see what was left, and if I was lucky just pick up my bike and go. I wasn’t going to wait for people who didn’t want me; all they were doing was trying to help their wives and “perfect” children.

I ran off the stage, not looking back. I looked around frantically at the few who weren’t frozen on the spot, and found the pink haired girl who seemed she knew how to shoot the weird Draculoids with the weird guns that I’ve never seen before. I ran to her, and she wiped sweat off her eyebrow and glanced at me.

“Know how to shoot a gun?” I nodded, you needed some sort of protection on the streets.

“Well fire away.” She said as we began shooting through the crowd of draculoids.

Minutes felt like hours as we shot through and dodged bright beams of white. We were finally at the end through all the draculoids, and I looked back to see the faces of my uncles and my Father who was running towards me.

“Fuck off Gerard.”

“Elena, please help.” He said with tears in his eyes.

“Where were you when I was about to be killed?” I spat at him.

He had nothing to say. I pointed my gun straight at him, ready to fire.

“We need to go.” Said the pink haired girl, as she stole a dead Draculoids motorcycle. I fired at the open air beside my Father’s head, and grabbed a matching motorcycle to hers, pure white with the strange logo on the side. I quickly shifted it into gea as more Draculoids starting flooding in at the other side of the crowd.

“Ready?” She asked me, and we raced into the open desert, not bothering to look back for a single second.

Party Poison’s POV

“Fuck off Gerard.” She told me, breaking my heart into even more pieces.

“Elena, please help.” I begged, I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, turning against me also.

“Where were you when I was about to be killed.” I hadn’t even noticed, I thought she was behind me. I thought our family was going to be together again, and run into the desert or somewhere without this corporation.

I couldn’t think of anything to say. She pointed her gun straight at me. I couldn’t believe she hated me this much, I knew I had screwed up half her childhood but I wanted to fix it. I knew what Cocaine did, and it would finish off the rest of her future too. I regretted everything I had ever done, everything I’ve ever not done. She had every right to kill me.

“We need to go.” Said the pink haired girl, so Elena shot the air beside my head and grabbed a motorcycle.

After they had sped away, Mikey, my faithful wise little brother came over, obviously distressed.

“We need to go Gerard.” He said sadly.

“We can’t leave them!” I said broken up about this whole bloody thing.

“They aren’t themselves. They’re dead, they’re dead in their hearts. Are you going to die too? You have one alive daughter, are you going to trade that for 1 dead daughter and your wife? Would they want you to do that to yourself?” I knew he was right. I needed to bring myself to accept it.

I just nodded, and the other guys came running over.

“What are we going to take?” Ray said, and suddenly something caught my eye. It was a gleaming white Trans am. I knew we had to take it.

“That.” I said and the guys immediately met my eyes at the car. We jogged to it and drove. Drove as fast as we possibly could.
Sign up to rate and review this story