Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You are the light at the end of the tunnel

Chapter 2

by fertilesanddomfan 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 1081 words

0Unrated
Frank was woken at six am Monday morning by the annoying sound of his alarm clock, placed right beside his bed. Slamming his fist down on the off button, he rolled over so he was looking up at the ceiling while he stretched, groaning slightly. Frank hated Monday mornings. The only thing that was making him want to get up was the need for a shower- he stank so badly- and the fact that the new vampires will be at the school today.

Throwing the covers off of him Frank stood and walked into his bathroom, which was luckily just next to his bedroom. He quickly took off his PJ pants, which were the only things he slept in the night before, turned the shower on and sat on waiting for the water to warm up. Once he was sure the water was at a warm enough temperature he stepped in, sighing happily at the feeling of the warm shower, slowly waking him up more.

After showering for a good half hour he was wide awake and ready and now wasn’t stinking like his father’s sweaty feet. He stepped out of the shower and shivered slightly as a few goose bumps appeared on his arms from the coldness of the morning air, grabbed a towel from that was hanging on the edge of the bathroom sink and quickly wrapped himself in it trying to get warm again.

He quickly ran back into his bedroom and opened his wardrobe, looking at the content which as all in a big mound on the floor. Frank furrowed his eyebrows and moved some of the clothes away to find his favourite misfits t-shirt, then looked around his room looking for his skinniest pair of red skinny jeans. Once he found them, he put some underwear on before quickly putting on his chosen clothes, trying not to stay exposed to the cold air for too long. On the door of his wardrobe was a long mirror, Frank stood in front of the mirror, examining himself. He nodded approvingly, and walked back into the bathroom to put on a thin layer of black eyeliner and to straighten his hair.

By seven am Frank was downstairs on his kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal while his Mom stood in front of the sink washing up last night’s dinner plates. “You excited for school, Frankie?” Sarah asked her son, turning her head slightly so Frank good see the grin on her face.

Frank shrugged slightly, “I suppose so. It’ll be nice to see Ray, Hayley, Zacky, Brian and Matt again. Since I didn't get to see them all of spring break.” He mumbled the last part, but unfortunately for him his Mother heard it.

Sarah sighed, deciding to drop the subject of spring break and forcing her son to go to England for the entire time. She turned around, drying her hands on a small towel and smiled at Frank, “You better get going. You don’t want to be late.”

Frank nodded and stood up. He walked over to his Mom and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking into the front room, where his father sat reading the paper with a cup of coffee. “Bye Daddy.” He said as he kissed his Dads cheek. He then walked to the front door, picking up his backpack with his lunch in and walked out, ready to start school.

It only took Frank ten minutes to get to school, so he was reasonably early, having another twenty minutes until school actually started. As he walked into the school, heading towards his locker he found his fertile best friend, Zachery Baker. “Hey Zee!” Frank squealed happily as he hugged his best friend tight.

Zacky, also known as Zee to many of his friends, giggled as he hugged Frank back, “hey Frankie. Where you been all spring break?”

Frank huffed pulling away. “Was forced to go to England to see my Grandparents the entire time. Can you believe they don’t own a TV?!”

Zacky’s eyes went wide, “dude. I feel sorry for you. That must have been shit boring!” He said as he shut his locker and him and Frank started walking towards Frank’s locker.

“It was! There was no internet; no hot doms ANYWHERE and my grandparents think that reading is a form of entertainment!” Frank replied, “what about you, anyway? Do anything interesting over the break?” He asked, just as he reached his locker, he opened it up getting out the right books and putting them in his backpack, when he looked back at Zack he saw him blushing. “Dude... what happened?!”

Zacky grinned, “You know that really hot dom I’ve always had a crush on?” He asked, when Frank nodded he carried on, “Well, he talked to me on the Tuesday of the first week of spring break and we got to know each other and now we’re dating. And wemayhavehadsexonsaturday.” He said the last part as fast as he could then continued to blush.

“YOU WHAT!?” Frank almost shouted, looking shocked. “Seriously, Zee! A week before you’re mating ceremony? You know it’s disrespectful to your mate if you lose you virginity to someone else before you get mated!”

“I know, I know! But I think he’s the one y’know? He makes me feel really special and he’s so sweet and just... I think he’s my mate Frank. Just trust me on this, okay?” he says, his blush now gone and his face looking serious.

Frank sighed, and nodded, “okay... What’s his name anyway?” he asked, looking at his watch to see that he only had five minutes until his first lesson, which was Biology, started.

“Brian,” Zacky said, smiling. “Brian Haner”

Frank grinned, “I’m happy for you. Let’s just hope that you two are mated! But I’m going to get going. I have biology first and we’re getting new lab partners. I’m hoping for one of the new doms to be mine.” He said, his grin still on his face. He quickly hugged Zacky goodbye and started walking towards biology, smiling and walking confidently. But as soon as he stepped into the classroom, his eyes went wide when he saw who was sitting next to him, and who was going to be his lab partner for the rest of the year.

Gerard Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story