Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 32

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frankie boy is in the hospital and gee is worried out of his mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 401 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
argh...all i can see is white lights that are peircing my eyes and burning my skull. i struggle to sit up and open my eyes fully to find out that(to my dissapointment) that i'm still alive and worse than that is that im in a hspital and i really hate these places..i hear a smal sound from next to me and i look down to see gee curled up on the chair next to me asleep. his cheeks are red and tearstained and his eyes are puffy and he's sucking his thumb. i've only seen him do that after his grandma elena died. i reach down to stroke his face lightly but as i do so a pain rips through my arm and i yelp, damn i forgot about that.' gee' i whisper hoarsely and his eyes fly open and lock onto mine. his eyes are all bloodshot and as soon as he looks at me, more tears spring to his eyes and fall down his beautiful face.' frankie? your alive! i was so worried about you baby!' he cries as he flings his arms around me and kisses my neck gently...i wrap my arms around him lightly as i can still feel the pain in them as if electricity was zapping through my vains. i kiss the top of his head lightly and start to whimper. he looks at me, his beautiful eyes filled with concern, 'whats wrong frankie?' i look at him and i can feel the tears falling from my eyes 'i'm so sorry gee, i was a coward and i tried to take he easy way out, i'm so glad it didnt work coz i love you! i love you so much!' i cry out into his arms. 'i love you too frankie, you mean the world to me, your my soulmate and i will never let you fall.' i can feel my heart swell up with love for him as he gently takes my hand and kisses it lightly' sleep now baby, you need your rest' i nod slightly and close my eyes and let the darkness take over.

hai guys..really sorry that i havent updated in ages. well here it is anyways and i know its short but please rate and review and let me know what you think xx
Sign up to rate and review this story