Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fic List

by Shiwoggi 4 reviews

You guys all love stories, and I have found (and saved, I'll admit...) quite a lot, and I thought I'd share then :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-04-27 - Updated: 2012-04-27 - 632 words

0Unrated
Hey there guys :D

How the hell are you all? Good? I hope so. If you're not, keep your fists up, and keep fighting. You'll get there.

So, I have quite a lot of links to different stories saved, and I thought I'd share them, because, y'know, everyone on here pretty much loves themselves some fanfic. If you don't - what the hell are you doing here, you idiotic motherfucker?

Also, I'd like to point out that this is all different authors work, and I have no claim to it, and I have no wish to copy them. (Also, I've borrowed their summaries. I'm too lazy to think of summaries for each one.) It's just that there's nothing quite like good fanfic, amirite? This is a pretty random mix, and I might do another list, if everyone likes the idea of this one :3


Also, most of these are quite long. As in, over 10,000/20,000 words. I've got a story saved that's over 60,000 words. It is brilliant though :D

Oh, and most of them are Frerard in some way or another.




http://archiveofourown.org/works/304888 - Bewtween The End And Where We Lie, by lovebashed: It's the Apocalypse. Gerard and the gang try to survive in a changed world, meeting new people along the way. Pete meets his long-forgotten imaginary friend while Ryan, Spencer and William form a monster-killing mob. Warnings: General creepy things, bit of swearing (I lie, quite a bit.), innuendo and implied sex. Pairings: Frank/Gerard It has a sequel, the link to which is at the end of the story.


http://heathermouth.livejournal.com/7853.html - Child's Play, by slashxyouxup (or heathermouth? both names appear): There are probably five playgrounds in the whole of New Jersey where it’s deemed safe to actually let your children play. (Frank and Gerard haven't seen each other for a while after high school, and have both had to cope with becoming single fathers in the time between.) Warnings: Epically awesome, swearing, sexual situations. Another one with a sequel: http://heathermouth.livejournal.com/11036.html - Child's Play 2, set nine moths after the first.


http://kuriositet.livejournal.com/7331.html - A Family Not Meant To Be, by kuriositet: Frank's worst nightmare, as a husband and a future father, becomes real when he wakes up in the middle of the night to find his love bleeding in the bathroom. Warnings: Male pregnancy, utterly heartbreaking.


http://yekith.dreamwidth.org/2932.html - Souls Aboard, by yekith: The water appeared steel-colored where the moonlight hit it, the rest giving the impression of a mass of tar. Through the mist that lurked the shore, Frank distinguished the shape of a boat. Warnings: "afterlife" fic, fantasy conetent, and seriously mild torture (could be seen as heavy violence).


http://archiveofourown.org/works/357676 - Blueprints For Building Better Boys, by dear_monday: Frank, Gerard, Ray, and Mikey are the ArchAndroids. Frank's got a faulty personality circuit, Gerard's primary memory chip is kind of temperamental, there's a bug somewhere in Mikey's speech protocol, and Ray's anger response lags like a motherfucker. They're also the world's most potty-mouthed robots, although with any luck there won't be any occasion for the world's press to find out about that. Warnings: Threesome (not full on sex...), a shitload of swearing, and hilarity.


http://archiveofourown.org/works/27280 - Heaven's Not About Your Reputation, by impertinence: Desolation Row AU. The Tipper Laws have consumed the nation; more and more freedoms are being restricted every day. After getting thrown in jail for causing a riot with their illegal punk show, My Chem decides to do the logical thing: cause even more trouble. Warnings: Swearing, illegal punk rocking, Gerard worrying a lot, and a couple of arrests.

So, let me know if you'd like me to do another list :D

Also, ENJOY :3
Sign up to rate and review this story