Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

And it’s Hard to Say I’m Shaken By the Choices That I Make

by IloveMCRmy 8 reviews

"I fell onto the floor breaking out into to sobs. I didn’t know what Frank was doing, but I felt like I was back in my house."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-27 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 1600 words

2Exciting
A/N: Ahh you guys once again I am so so so sorry for the long wait! I have just been so busy with the end of my Senior year, but here is the chapter! Its all in Sarah's POV and the next one might be the same. I hope you all like it (: But rate and review, it always makes me smile to hear from you guys

Chapter 9: And it’s Hard to Say I’m Shaken By the Choices That I Make

Sarah’s POV:

I opened my eyes waking up from a much needed sleep that I needed. I felt warm, I looked down and saw Frank’s arm around my waist. I couldn’t help but smile at this sight. I couldn’t believe I woke up without feeling a heaping amount of anxiety rush around in my stomach. I gently removed Frank’s arm from my stomach and got up. I walked over to the huge window that overlooked the area. I never realized how truly beautiful the outside world was. I breathed in through my nose for five seconds and then let it out through my mouth, feeling myself, and I felt great. I looked back at the couch; Frank had started cuddling with the pillow that my head had rested on the night before. I looked a little closer and saw him lightly sucking on his thumb.

“Oh my god.” I chuckled out to myself quietly.

I quickly pulled my phone out of my back pocket and snapped a photo of Frank cuddling with a pillow, and sucking on his thumb. Just looking at it made me chuckle. I wasn’t really quite sure what to do with myself, I looked around and saw Gerard’s door was shut, it wasn’t last night. So I am guessing that Molly and Gerard came back here. I went over to the kitchen being careful that I didn’t trip over that stupid step again. I opened the fridge and started rummaging through it for some orange juice. I looked back at the couch and Frank was still lying there. I didn’t feel like getting a glass so I just unscrewed the cap and took a couple swigs.

“What are you doing?” I heard a voice from behind me and a hand tap my shoulder.

“Ahh!” I let out a startled scream. I turned around to see Frank standing behind me.

“Oh I’m sorry you scared me, I was just thirsty and I thought you were—“

“Calm down Sarah, it’s fine. The only thing is Gerard has drunk out of that so you might wanna go get yourself checked out.” Frank chuckled and grabbed the eggs out of the fridge.

“Oh I’ll get right on that.” I laughed, walking over to the kitchen table to sit down.

“Good, I don’t need any diseased women eating my eggs.” He smiled as he pulled out a frying pan and started to scramble his eggs.

The aroma of the eggs frying swiftly made its way up my nose and reminded me of the times I would cook breakfast for Peter, and all the times he wouldn’t eat it. Even worse all the times he would eat it, and comment on how terrible and undercooked everything was.
Frank sat a plate down in front of me, and sat across from me with is and started eating.

“Thanks, you didn’t have to make me anything.” I smiled; Peter had never cooked me anything.

“It’s fine, I make the best eggs.” He grinned proudly, shoving a forkful in his mouth.
I laughed looking at him eat. “Do you have any ketchup?” I asked him.

“Yeah, it’s in the fridge why?” he stopped chewing.

“I like my eggs with ketchup.” I said getting up and going to the fridge pulling an average size bottle of ketchup out.

“That’s so weird.” Frank looked at me perplexed as I poured a heaping amount of ketchup onto my scrambled eggs.

“Have you ever tried it?” I looked at him as I mixed the ketchup in with the eggs.

“Well no.” he admitted.

“Then don’t make fun” I smiled.

“Challenge accepted! Hand me the ketchup!” A wide grinned crept onto his face.

“Okay, you won’t regret it I promise.” I smirked back.

Frank looked skeptically at the ketchup before opening the top. He then kept glancing back and forth between the eggs and ketchup, as if this was so major life decision.

“Frank, I don’t have all day.” I laughed, obviously breaking his thought process.

“Oh right, okay here I go.” Frank put a small squirt of ketchup on some of his eggs, and scooped them up with his fork and raised it up to his mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked him as he raised the fork a little higher to his nose.

“Smelling it.” He said simply.

“You smell your food before you eat it?” I questioned him.

“Well now look who is judging who.” He said defensively.

“Whatever just eat the damn eggs already!” I yelled.

“Haha chill.” He quickly shoved the fork into his mouth. He chewed and swished the food around in his mouth for a little then he finally swallowed it.

“Well?” I asked as he processed what he just ate.

“That was great!” he exclaimed as he took a bottle of ketchup and smothered it all over his eggs.

“I knew you’d like it!” I smiled at him as he devoured his eggs.

“Okay so what are we gonna do today?” Frank asked as he started picking up dishes.

“What?” I asked a little confused.

“Well we are gonna hang out, you can’t just dip out of here like you did the last time.” He laughed.

I thought about it, and I did wanna hang out with Frank but I was afraid of seeing Peter anywhere. But with Frank I felt so safe, so I have a good feeling for some odd reason.

“Let’s just go to the city today, walk around, and impersonate tour guides.” Frank said. I smiled at the thought of Frank and me taking a whole group on a fake tour of New York City.

“No! Let’s go to Coney Island!” I smiled excitedly, I hadn’t been there in so long.

“Ugh, really? Parking is a bitch there.” Frank complained.

“Well if you don’t go I’ll just show everyone this picture of you sucking your thumb.” I smiled deviously.

“What picture?” Frank asked confused.

“The one I got of you this morning.” I laughed as I pulled up the picture and flashed it to
him.

“What! Delete that right now!” he gasped.

“Can we go to Coney Island?” I asked again.

“No.” he still said.

“Maybe I should call Gerard out here to see it.” I played.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh Ger—“ Frank quickly pulled me in and put his hand over my mouth.

Immediately my mind flashed back to the abuse and I started to panic. I started fighting against him and screaming. Trying to rip his hand off of my mouth.

“Sarah, calm down, we can go. Just chill out.” Frank quickly pulled his hand away. He seemed confused as to why I was being so overdramatic about the situation.

But it was too late, I couldn’t just ‘chill’ as he put it. I was far from that, I fell onto the floor breaking out into to sobs. I didn’t know what Frank was doing, but I felt like I was back in my house again. Back with Peter, with the abuse that I was desperately trying to escape. I suddenly heard Molly’s voice right in my ear, and her hand softly rubbing my back to calm me down. I felt bad for awaking her, but I had no idea what to do. I had to explain this to Frank now. I couldn’t just brush off the fact that I had just flipped out because of one touch. I lifted my head off the floor and heard the silence that was created from the ceasing of my sobbing. I looked up and saw Gerard, Frank, and Molly gathered around me. Gerard and Frank looked confused and frightened at the same time. Molly’s face as always had an understanding expression painted upon it, and I could tell she already knew what I was about to do and her eyes were telling me it was okay too. I stood up and saw Frank about to open his mouth.

“Before any of you say anything, I am going to explain what just happened.” I turned to Frank and saw the graceful face of an understanding man who was ready to listen.

“Molly you already know, Gerard if you want to stay you can.” I turned my head to him, and he gave me a slight nod and sat down on the sofa.

I walked over to the arm chair next to the sofa, Frank and Molly took the remaining spots on the couch. Frank was on the cushion closet to my arm chair. I took one look into his captivating eyes and I felt a little bit of courage muster up in my stomach. I knew I would be able to tell them my story, and I knew that he was going to accept me no matter what.

“Well, let me start from the beginning.” I took in a deep breath and instinctively grabbed Franks hand and gripped it tight….
Sign up to rate and review this story