Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is You

Chapter 18

by Black-Hair-Dye 1 review

That night, I cried in bed, holding my chest.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 420 words

2Moving
Frank: 1 month later.

They had sent me home. I’d been then longer that they thought I would be but they said it was due to the epileptic fit I had shortly after the operation. But before I left, they took some tests. They needed to know if the mass had come back. But they didn't tell me anything. I had to wait. Until the results came back. Wait for a phone call. And that could mean waiting a week...

That night, I cried in bed, holding my chest.

"Frankie?", whispered a worried Gee.

I didn't reply. I heard him get out bed and the next thing I knew, he was in my bed with me, hugging me. He wrapped his arms round my wait, and grasped his right hand with mine.

I kept on crying.

"Gerard...", I sobbed.

"Shhh… Shhh, Frankie", Gerard kissed the back of my head. He hugged me properly with his arms, "It’s okay. It’ll be okay."

He kissed my hair again.

I feel asleep in his arms, still crying.

"I love you Frankie", was the last thing I heard.

The next day was the similar to the night. I had stopped crying, but I spent the morning lying in Gee's arms, my head on his chest. I listened to the beat of his heart. I wanted to sleep, but we had slept so much the night before, I couldn't.

This was horrible. I just wanted to know. I felt I was going to die of the worry and questions. I just needed someone to tell me everything was okay. Or someone to tell me it wasn't. Either way this pain would end. But it will either be followed by joy or heartbreak.

Me and Gerard never really spoke about it, it hurt too much to do so. I wanted to know what was going through his mind. Was he as hurt and as worried as me? Or was he just watching everything unfold, unfazed?

I couldn't help but think about that. Did he care? Or was he regretting ever getting into this relationship? Was he thinking that it would have been easier if he had never met me? It would have been. He would still be at home and wouldn’t be tied to a sickly boyfriend.

I don't know what to do. Everything’s so messed up now!
I just want someone to tell me what’s going on… So me and Gerard can get out with our lives...

Happiness or sadness...
Sign up to rate and review this story