Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Slayer of All Things Unnatural

by Frankies_Hands 0 reviews

The world known slayer of all things unnatural and wicked is sent to defeat Sir Arthur, a vicious and quite powerful vampire villain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 284 words - Complete

1Original
I crept through the dark corridor dimly lit with torches. With each step I took, my feet hit the ground with a soft clunk echoing the hall. 

I am the world renown slayer of all that is unnatural. Monsters, vampires, and zombies alike. All lurking in the dark; the fear cowering behind masks of bravery. I will get them all whether they like it or not. 

I am after a vampire today. He's vicious and will put up a fight. They all try; none succeed. 
As I enter the believed den off this vampire, Sir Arthur, I brace myself for whatever may be here. Screeching bat creatures flutter my direction. I duck quickly to prevent the loss of my much needed head. My hand subconsciously grips the small cold dagger on my waist. I can weaken him with this and then the sinister Sir Arthur will get his steak to the heart. 

"I have been expecting your presence." Sir Arthur's loud voice booms through the cavern. 

His hazel eyes meet mine as he works his way towards me.  

"Watch what you do, son. One wrong move and you will join me at my next feast." Strong hands wrapped around my neck and squeezed. His intent was clear. 

"Don't count on it." I choked out. I sliced the dagger across his stomach. I took the only chance I could. The hands released my neck and found their way to his stomach. Anger flooded his eyes.  

I quickly grabbed the dagger resting in my belt and brought it to his chest. 



"Frankie! Frankie wake up!" Gerard's voice rang through my ears. "Dude, wake up." 
I was lying with my head in his lap under our tree. 
Sign up to rate and review this story