Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

this will be the last time they destroy me

by frankiero_is_my_hero 0 reviews

(song fic)gerard plans to escape from better living industries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-28 - Updated: 2012-04-28 - 1894 words - Complete

0Unrated
this is my first EVER song fic... kinda fails but i was bored soo... merh!! rate and reveiw please??
-ebony xo
xD





Gonna take off all my skin,
Tear apart all of my insides,
When they rifle in,
I remember singing these words. Its funny isn’t it. How none realises how much truth there is in lyrics. This song was never released on record. It was a B-side but now it’s stuck in my head.
The dracs… they come into my cold white room every day at one o’clock and they take me down there. Every now and then I see Mikey being dragged beside me, or frank being shoved into a separate room or ray being hit for being defiant.
They know. They know this hurts. When I am bought into the white room they all look down at me as I fall to my knees. Then they bring out the needles. And the scalpels and the guns. Oh the guns. So many of them .all of them white. Everything is white. Completely plain.

Mom and Dad think you'll be saved,
The last time me and Mikey saw mum and dad they had told us that we were good kids. They had begged the draculoids and scarecrows to let us go. They said someone would save us. They said that we would be released so we had to be good.

They never had the time,
Mum and dad were quite busy people. Especially when we were kids. Mikey would come home after school upset about the people who had teased him or called him names and they were too busy to care. Mikey would come to me instead. When I was beaten up and carelessly shoved into lockers Mikey had helped me carry on. They had been too busy to care.

They're gonna medicate your lives,

I have had enough of medication in my lifetime. First the anti-depressants, then the coke, then more anti-depressants. Now there were companies that were releasing drugs that got rid of all emotion. Worse than anti-depressants in my eyes. They took away who you were. They made you someone you weren’t. I don’t want this. I don’t want to be a guinea pig to be tested on.
You were always born a crime,
None of the teachers liked me. Or Mikey. Or frank. Or ray. They thought we were just the weirdo kids who liked to wear eyeliner, tight jeans and listen to different music to everyone else. The social ed. teachers had tried to get us all into counselling… yeah… we refused to go. The people who would tease us told us we were mistakes. Worthless. That we were good for nothings,good for nothing I don’t knows. We believed them too. They said that emos weren’t allowed. I can remember Frankie coming to mine when he had got kicked out of churches for being himself. They had told him that his ‘kind’ had ‘no place here!’

We salute you in your grave.

When I was depressed and Mikey was diagnosed with near bi polar disorder… the bullies said that they would come and visit us at our graves. Y’know. When we topped ourselves. They said goodbye with a salute every time they had finished beating us to pulp. It hurt.

Can't find my way home,
I want to go home. I hate it here. It’s all white and boring. Plain and bland. I want to get Mikey, get ray, get Frankie and leave. We had tried it once or twice but that just resulted in worse treatment and beatings when they found us.

But it's through you and I know,
Mikey had once tried to get close to the coordinator. He said that he could get us home through her. I refused to let him go however. I didn’t need my brother killed. He has a wife! We all do… Lindsey. Or Lyn-z as her stage name was… I miss her so much. I miss bandit. I miss her cute brown hair. I miss her sweet laugh. I miss the way she would call me daddy. The way she would clap her hands when I sang for her. Lindsey. I miss her more than ever. I know Frankie misses’ cherry, Lilly and miles. I wish I could see her again. I dint even know if they are still alive! They could be dead.

What I'd do just to get back in her arms,
I need to get out. I NEED to get out. I will die if I don’t.

Can't find my way home,
I want out. I want to be back home. I miss the way we would all have the huge party every time that we got back from touring.

But it's through you and I know,/]
I don’t care who I have to use to get us out of here.
[/

What I'd do just to get back in her arms.

Lindsey. I miss you. I sit here crying… I miss your warm hug, the way it could comfort me easily. The way everything was safe when you were with me. How nothing could scare me.
The guns scare me. I have seen so many people shot. BANG dead. Gone. Ghosted.
Well when I get hold of a gun… I don’t care if I die. I’m bringing as many of them life spoiling leeches with me as possible.
/]
[/Well my gun fires

seven different shades of shit,
so what's your favourite colour, punk?

When we recorded these lines, it was so hard not to burst out laughing. Frankie had spun around while playing his guitar and had literally wound himself up in the lead that connected it to the amp! I miss him too. I haven’t seen him smile in a long time.

Do you wanna hold my hand?
Could you sign this photograph,
'Cause I'm your biggest fan,
I even missed the fans. I missed the way they would say thank you every time they saw us. The way they would tell us that we saved their lives. I missed the way that they would laugh or get all flustered when frank asked them if they wanted a photograph. The way they looked up to us. There were some fans that would live their lives using our quotes as there bible...

Look at us now.
/]
[/Would you leave me lying here?


They have to be absolutely stone hearted to just leave us after they had done the experiments. I had no tears to waste on them anymore, the dracs and the crows and the exterminators. Nothing. They would stab us and poke us and inject us and cut us. They didn’t care. They would do it to us and then just stand in the observing room and watch us convulse in pain

We're not here to pay a compliment,
Or sing about the government,
We just want to be our selves. To be a band. To sing about whatever we wanted to. I miss the days when I would think up lyrics and then frank would look at them and them and nod and smile. I miss the days when frank would write the lyrics (often the angrier ones!) and we would all nod and agree… often joking about how he needed help…

Oxycontin genocide,

its all the same really. its like what they give us. it kills who you are. gets in your head.

Adolescent suicide,

We got blamed for that too. When that young girl Hannah bond committed suicide. We got the blame. Because apparently we were ‘emo’ and were a suicide cult that influenced and encouraged self-harm… erm no. Sarah sands was the publisher of that newspaper article. That said we were a celebration of self-harm.

I'll give you my sincerity,

We would never encourage it! We have been through it ourselves and we often said things that would help fans through it when we were on stage and when we were in interviews.

{Don't give} a f**k about a Kennedy,

We never did. The political side of America… no. the world… was a real downside. It was all arguing and complaining and ever broken promises. We were gonna do what we did some how or another.
/]
[/Here's what I've got to say.

Im going to get out of here. We all will. We are going to save lives just like we used to. We are going to exterminate the whole BLI/ind. The whole thing. Im going to bring back colour and music. I will, we will. we will bring back life.
/]
[/Can't find my way home,


I am going to get back to the placei miss one way or another. I am going to find lindsye and bandit. No matter how many times I am destined to get lost. We can do it.
But it's through you and I know,

We are going to get back to the ever faithful fans and save. Their. lives.

What I'd do just to get back in her arms,

To be back there with her. To hear her wisper words in my ear. To be part of that family again.

Can't find my way home,

The way I interpret these lyrics has changed dramatically. I really cant find my way home unless I get out of here

But it's through you and I know,

I know im getting out of here.

What I'd do just to get back in her arms.

I know what id do to be with her.

No way home why
But there is a way home.
No way home why
And we are going to find it.
No way home why
We are going to save you.
No way home why
we are going to be the band you loved.

/]
[/We've got to go

Weve got to get out.
We've got to go
We have to leave.
We've got to go
We have to stand up for all we are.
We've got to go
We have to bring back emotions.
We've got to go
We have to bring down BLI/ind
We've got to go
We have to carry on.
We've got to go

weve got to go.

Can't find my way home,
but I WILL.
But it's through you and I know,
I WILL get back.
What I'd do just to get back in her arms,
To be with you.
Can't find my way home,
We WILL
But it's through you and I know,
WE WILL GET BACK
What I'd do just to get back, well, in her arms.
WE ARE COMING BACK.
/]
[/I can't find the way

I sit here planning.
I can't find the way
The clock is nearing one.
I can't find the way
And I know.
I can't find the way
That this will be
I can't find the way
The last time they destroy me
I can't find the way
We WILL FIND THE WAY!


Come on angel, don't you cry
So I sit here crying.
Come on angel, don't you cry
I feel it all go.
Come on angel, don't you cry
I see mikey and I signal.
Come on angel, don't you cry
That this is the way to go.


bada bing! my first song fic... rate and review pwease?
0ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story