Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-Nine

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

The taller cop slapped the handcuffs around my wrist, “You're going to go to prison for a very long time.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 905 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just killed someone I truly cared about. I watched as the two bodies slumped to the ground. Never in my life had killing someone been so hard.

“Gerard?” I heard his voice. My eyes found him crumpled on the ground. He looked like he had been through hell. His face was stained with tears and blood.

I wanted to smile, but I couldn't. I still felt terrible about what had just happened.

“Gerard? Please, say something.” I heard him say. When I saw the look on his face, I couldn't stop myself. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I never wanted to let go of him.

“Frankie, I'm so sorry. I never wanted any of this to happen.” I was crying.

I felt Frank's arms wrap around me, holding me tight. We just sat there in silence, holding each other. I was surprised that he still wanted anything to do with me after everything. Even though he knew I was a killer, he still cared about me.

Up close, I could see the pain on his face. I could only imagine what Jimmy had done to him. I caressed his cheek softly, but he still winced at my touch. “What did he do to you?”

He placed his hand on top of mine, “Nothing that won't heal.”

“You look so... broken.” I paused, looking away from him. “I can't believe I let this happen. I knew I should have told you about me a long time ago.” I looked at him again, staring into his eyes.

He shook his head, “You can't beat yourself up about this. You didn't know Jimmy was going to come after me, not like this.”

I sighed, glancing at Jimmy's lifeless body. I knew he was dead this time. I shot him in the head. There was no way he would be coming back to haunt me again. “We should get out of here.”

Frank nodded, “That's a good idea.”

Carefully, I helped him stand up. He took a few steps before collapsing on the ground. He winced in pain. I felt terrible. This should have never happened. It killed me seeing Frank lying there, helpless.

I helped him up again, and I walked him out of the cold warehouse to me car. It took a few seconds, but I managed to open the passenger side door. Frank climbed in by himself as I headed around the driver's side.

I was just about to get in when I heard them. Police sirens. I froze. I could hear Frank in the car, “Gerard, come on! Get in the car! We need to get out of here.”

I couldn't move. Everything was happening too fast. I watched in horror as two cop cars pulled into the warehouse parking lot. Two cops got of one of the cars and ran over to me. The taller of the two smiled, “Well, look who we have here.” He grabbed my arms and pushed me down against the hood of my car.

I had no idea what was going on. I was always so careful, how did they find me?

“I can't believe this. We get called out here because someone heard some shots fired. We weren't expecting to find anything, but then we get you!”

The shorter cop laughed, “We've been looking for you for a while. It wasn't until this evening when we finally learned who we should be looking for. We searched the room you killed that man from, and we found your blood in the carpet.”

The taller cop slapped the handcuffs around my wrist, “You're going to go to prison for a very long time.”

As they read me my rights, I stared at Frank, still sitting in the passenger seat of my car. I couldn't believe it. After everything that just happened, I was being arrested. I was going to prison for the rest of my life, and I would never be able to see Frank again. I would die in prison, and Frank would be left all alone again. This couldn't be happening. I needed him. I loved him. I had already hurt him so much, I couldn't stand the thought of doing it again.

As they led me to one of the cop cars, my gaze locked on his. Millions of emotions crossed over his face. Fear, sadness, and most importantly, love. I couldn't believe he still loved me. Even though I killed people and was being arrested, he loved me and I loved him.

I knew I would never be able to hold or kiss Frank ever again. All of a sudden, my life didn't feel worth living anymore. If I couldn't have Frank, I didn't want to be alive. The cops shoved me in the backseat of the car, and slammed the door in my face.

I couldn't see Frank anymore, but I noticed the other two cops were standing around the passenger side of my car. They were probably asking him all sorts of questions. I just hoped they would take him to the hospital and that he would be okay. I felt tears fall as I realized I never had the chance to say goodbye.

As the cops took me away in the car, all I could think about was the love we shared and how it could overcome anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story