Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

this is life in the zones.

by frankiero_is_my_hero 2 reviews

this is life in the zones as of now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-29 - 360 words

1Ambiance
“Go!” I yelled as I watched fun ghoul run back to where I had stopped. The dracs were everywhere. Laser beams firing narrowly missing the both of us at times.

“No poison! I’m not going to leave you! Go down together!” he replied ghosting several dracs as he grabbed my hand.

“Where’s grace?” I yelled over to him. This was life nowadays. No family meals. No all-nighters with your best mates. No horror movie nights. Just run. Protect grace; keep her safe at all costs.

“In the trans am!” he pulled me closer and closer to where our silver Car was parked, hidden by bushes.

“Go!” we both run over and practically dive into the car slamming the door shut behind us.

Jet Star and kobra Kid were in the front, Jet was driving and grace was sat curled up into a ball on the far backseat.

“DRIVE!” kobra yells as we race across the desert needing to get away from the chaos we had left behind.

I looked into the mirror over kobra's shoulder and ran my hand through my freshly dyed hair. The red was different to me… it made me… I don’t know. I felt…Different with red hair. I had dyed it, not only because it is a bright colour which is completely against any of bl/ind’s rules and regulations (not that they followed them anyway) but because it made me harder to recognise. It meant that none of the dracs or scarecrows could track me because they were still looking for platinum blonde poison or even dyed raven black poison. The poison from when he wasn’t even poison…

Ghoul never wore his nose or lip piercing anymore either, and his hair was very long now, down to his chin if not longer.

Kobra had a mo hawk now tha was dyed blonde on top and brown down the sides. He was still just as skinny as ever!

Jet was the only one who hadn’t rally been changed by life on the zones.

This was life on the zones,


very short but mum keeps turning the wifi off... xx
Sign up to rate and review this story